Collection Video FuhRee Collection [2022-05-08] [FuhRee]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
His videos on naughtymachinima are ass quality. He promotes those videos on his patreon and says they are a higher quality. Some of those arent listed here.
Thats because they are not on patreon, all patreon videos have been posted , all others are on naughty machinima in 720p compressed. if you do not know how to download from naghty machinima, Get internet download manager Aka [IDM] cracked version, sisnce yall cant afford 3$ for a patreon i doubt very much you can afford a download manager.

Reactions: fissenissen

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Thats because they are not on patreon, all patreon videos have been posted , all others are on naughty machinima in 720p compressed. if you do not know how to download from naghty machinima, Get internet download manager Aka [IDM] cracked version, sisnce yall cant afford 3$ for a patreon i doubt very much you can afford a download manager.
arent there multiple bovine origins videos? The ones with that new kid?

BS950

Aug 20, 2018
this is the 5$ content, not happy go pay for it and see for yourself
chill dude i just read what he posted at his patreon, i assumed this wasn't his 5 dollar content because at his patreon it says that his old videos are there but since you are subscribed to that tier i supposed it's not.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Many thanks for your offering! :) And for the others who wants to download the naughty machinma versions:
Just add the link of those movies into the video.online.convert-site and you are able to convert them into downloadable movie datas (mp4 for example).

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Hey so I am new to this category. Is the sfm about girls being screwed while looking like cows or cows being screwed while looking like girls? I mean does this come under furry sfm? Thanks to anyone who replies

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
What video is sandwich? I downloaded the collection a while ago but I do not have any video named sandwich. What is in the vid?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
What video is sandwich? I downloaded the collection a while ago but I do not have any video named sandwich. What is in the vid?
It's a very short threesome video. I think it was 15 seconds long. Oh sorry: it's called "3Way" and not "Sandwich"... my bad...

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
It's a very short threesome video. I think it was 15 seconds long. Oh sorry: it's called "3Way" and not "Sandwich"... my bad...
Gotcha. I am going to see if I can find versions of the videos on fuhree naughtymanchinima in higher quality and add them to this thread. The ones there seem pretty low quality, but that could be the only ones ever uploaded.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
magix69 Is that a new video "quarentine" on the patreon? Do you have any idea what that is? I think it might be since there is a hd version, but could also be a picture

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes