Collection Video FuhRee Collection [2022-05-08] [FuhRee]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Exactly, you can choose one of those characters from the database. For myself I've replaced most of them with self made ones. And yes you can, here I even upload one example photo for you with Bev. X) I am sure you won't be disappointed with Tk17 but if you want better graphics, you should look for mods too. Then you can even make scenes with 4 persons at one time, etc...
I do really hope we stop with the route we are going with bev still. I want more milf bev that gets taken advantage of, or is reluctant to being used as a sex object. I hate how she was portrayed in the last video.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Mega#_W9s8ByHQsn80-cQKf4vFmBv6gUm9HN9SMa8_Z1ZiwQ

Key = _W9s8ByHQsn80-cQKf4vFmBv6gUm9HN9SMa8_Z1ZiwQ
U never cease to amaze me. Thanks my man you are great. HOWEVER this video just goes to prove my point about the direction Fuhree is going. But I suppose I am not paying for the content anymore so I cant really cast my vote

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
U never cease to amaze me. Thanks my man you are great. HOWEVER this video just goes to prove my point about the direction Fuhree is going. But I suppose I am not paying for the content anymore so I cant really cast my vote
i dont know where hes heading either, not what it used to be.graphics are still cool and the cow is still dumb as fuck lmao

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
sexyegg: Yeah, she looks now like a bovine-demon instead of a furry if you ask me. And for real: why is she complaining about that if SHE is doing everything for money? ^^"
magix69: Thank you! And it seems like that's Fuhree's dream woman: dumb, easy to get laid and ofc doing everything for money. X)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
#_W9s8ByHQsn80-cQKf4vFmBv6gUm9HN9SMa8_Z1ZiwQ

Key = _W9s8ByHQsn80-cQKf4vFmBv6gUm9HN9SMa8_Z1ZiwQ
What's the title of the video?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
It also seems to have change his encoding 134mb for 8 minute video? Quality is still good but that's Odd comparing to all his other files.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i dont know where hes heading either, not what it used to be.graphics are still cool and the cow is still dumb as fuck lmao
sexyegg: Yeah, she looks now like a bovine-demon instead of a furry if you ask me. And for real: why is she complaining about that if SHE is doing everything for money? ^^"
magix69: Thank you! And it seems like that's Fuhree's dream woman: dumb, easy to get laid and ofc doing everything for money. X)
Her face seems so uncharacteristic to what I would think her character should look like. I thought the cow milf look she used to have and just the overall personality she used to have was dramatically superior to this sort of independent strong cow girl lmao. And this character whos is like a love interest beta just makes it even worse. I get this is her in her earlier days but still, you would think things would have been even worse back when she was young and dumb. How did she become MORE tolerant in her older age? Makes no sense at all. I wish I could see all the posts to know how the videos are created, or if the patreons have a vote as to what is made, because the OG fans definitely do not like where is this going.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Guys i just want to ask maybe out of topic sorry. Do you guys know artist named masterofdibuieixon ? Or any of his recent works or videos. Thanks

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
<--- I found a Bev source which I would like to share with you all.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019

this one was a fun story. a little resistance, and mind break. actually been tinkering with updating her model for a possible cameo in the new series.
Speaking of which, new video should be out next week.

Anyways here's the link:
#PLHS7pwweGTGI2eKH054sbA8tWKhm8JB42VDf6hHBOQ

Last edited:
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
An interesting answer, thank you. ^^ But for real: even in HD that creature doesn't look like an equine to me. ;)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
<--- Found that one here:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
it s a older version on naughty machinima i guesss it was just posted on his patreon
seems to be around a month per new patreon video so we should expect one anytime now. I check everyday but doesnt seem like there are any posts that say anything about upcoming updates, or what they are going to be on. Going from how the last video was, I would imagine more of that weird relationship between bev and that guy, and possibly that boss and his deer. I do hope we get away from this theme and go back to how the videos used to be but I guess well see whenever it comes out. Hopefully soon!

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Totally just got cucked by seeing this thread on the top of the animations board. Was just the Equine being updated into the OP :(

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes