Collection Video FuhRee Collection [2022-05-08] [FuhRee]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
magix69 New vid! Im calling on your magical skills! its called Dinner HD, please all might one please deliver!

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
magix69 whoops sorry its called "Dinner Party HD" Hoping this is gonna be a good one, but I have a feeling by the name its going to be different!

Reactions: magix69

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
... it's even more strange to see the earlier looks of Bev too in that movie. Would love to read that dumb excuse why her horns grew and her face changed like that suddenly.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I think I have the timeline all wrong here. In the old videos when she worked as a maid in the house and at the farm, she had a kid. The old guy and the main kid who took advantage of her was also fooling around with the kid. I thought in these new videos shes younger, before all of that had happened. But in this video you have the kid from when she worked at that house? soooooooo wtf is going on lmao. She looks younger now, like her new model just makes her look younger too. I think I am misunderstanding something.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I think I have the timeline all wrong here. In the old videos when she worked as a maid in the house and at the farm, she had a kid. The old guy and the main kid who took advantage of her was also fooling around with the kid. I thought in these new videos shes younger, before all of that had happened. But in this video you have the kid from when she worked at that house? soooooooo wtf is going on lmao. She looks younger now, like her new model just makes her look younger too. I think I am misunderstanding something.
It starts at the farm. Then there was that video where she got fucked from behind by that old farmer and remembered about her first jobs. First maid, then waitress. Should show how she end like that in the barn.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Chemistry HD 1080p

Reactions: zerg1234

xRogue

Oct 15, 2017
It starts at the farm. Then there was that video where she got fucked from behind by that old farmer and remembered about her first jobs. First maid, then waitress. Should show how she end like that in the barn.
With all the info that I gathered from each episode I've come to the conclusion that the chronological order of the events is this : (Not the release/production order)

Serie starts with Bovine Blackmail (1-5) -> Furry Farm (1-4) -> [Bev have a flashback that starts her 'youth saga'] Bovine Origins (1-6) -> Bovine Adventures (1-10)

Explanations of time passing :

Bovine Blackmail - Bev has a teen daughter named Samantha and they both work at the barn, the owner and his son starts to fuck them both daily. Samantha become sick and start a weekly 'treatment' with the vet

Days/Weeks passes

Furry Farm - The daily routine goes on, we see other girls at the barn too and Samantha is in post-treatment state

Days/Weeks passes

Bovine Origins - While being dicked at the barn, Bev remembers about her first job. The flashback goes back when she was 19 and started a job as a maid at Brian house (a boy around her age).

From now on, we'll still in the flashback
Years passes

Bovine Adventures - Bev moves to a new home with a girl named Karen as roommate and she alternates jobs between waitress, occasional prostitute, and flight attendant. Consider that months/years pass with each episodes between the first 5 ones. In ep 6 Bev does a check for the virus, days after, in ep 7, she get kicked out by her roommate for the lockdown and she become a guest at Kevin's house. Days to weeks later, in ep 8, we see an older Brian (we can assume 4 to 6 years have passed from Bovine Origins at this point). From ep 8 to ep 10, days/weeks pass each episode again with 10 (Chemistry) being the last one released

After Hours and Bev's Quickie aren't part of a serie themself but from the contexts we can pretty sure assume that After Hours occur at the times of Bovine Blackmail and Furry Farm (same vet and secretary of Samantha treatment) while Bev's Quickie occur after Bovine Origins and before Bovine Adventures (Bev works as a maid again in another house)

If you're confused because Bev looks younger in the last few episodes of Bovine Adventures than when she were working as a maid in Bovine Origins it's simply because the quality of the videos improved during the years and Bev had a model redesign too. Considering all of this, we can also assume that in the 'future saga' (at the barn), Bev is in her 40s/early 50s because Samantha is likely to be around 19 (compared with Bev in Bovine Origins) and Bev isn't pregnant yet in the latest episode of Bovine Adventures (where she is in her 20s)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes