May 6, 2017
Hell yes, i been waiting for this game to get translate for god danm long time
This game remind me so much about other Nitro+ game, Demonbane, which is one of my fav vn of all time

Thank you for this godsend game

Reactions: Tiasung and korat56

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
Generally the end of month is a pretty miserable time for me, no money, mmo and mobage have no content until the next month, paying bills at the last moment, etc, life is suffering...but now, now I have Muramasa, THE Full Metal Deamon Muramasa, one of the best VNs in existence, one of the same tier of "G senjou no maou" or "MuvLuv Alternative", an absolute classic never again equaled......I'm glad to live one more day...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For anyone that thinks like me, I don't recommend this game at all since many of the li's are gang-raped by lots of dudes so I recommend you guys checking vndb spoiler tags before downloading this... This game has some very very dark content in all category's including cannibalism etc

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
No, there's more. But you'd play this for the story, not the sex scenes. The sex stuff is just a plus.

Playing this for the sex scenes is like playing the Fate Stay Night VN for the hentai scenes, instead for the story.
I would agree if there was a "romance" category in there but there isn't so you know xD story? who cares if there are no solid romance threads in it.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
For anyone that thinks like me, I don't recommend this game at all since many of the li's are gang-raped by lots of dudes so I recommend you guys checking vndb spoiler tags before downloading this... This game has some very very dark content in all category's including cannibalism etc
What a shame .... Thanks tho appreciate the info

SirNonimous

Oct 9, 2020
Well, the installer didn't put malware on my pc; I'd say that's a low bar passed. I'm feeling optimistic about this.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Time to finally see what all the hubbub was all about. Just finished an 80 hour Baldr Sky and now I can finish another 80+ hour VN.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes