Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
What a fucking waste... this game looks so good. Can't stand unavoidable rape. This shit reminds me of the mind fuck Casca went through... :mad:

And yeah. The NTR tag should be used. It happens to the protags love interests.

The rape tag is NOT specific enough. This ain't a Rance game.

If you do decide not to add the NTR tag... make a VERY obvious warning on the title page.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
As soon as I saw the title I was like "Why does this somehow remind me of Deux Machina Demonbane?". It turns out both are done by the same people. I never really finished Demonbane (but I was close to the ending, I think) for various reasons. If the writing/narrative is the same, that "70 hours" is totally legit.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
oh wow they still doing nitro plus translation, hmm did they ever get around to do the cowboy one yet i remember that one have some of the most mazing western spaghetti soundtrack for a vn game

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I just had this revelation ... why there is no drama tag?
I used to avoid movies with drama tag as it generally meant something bad would be happening to the main characters. It would fit here.

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
please spoil me, does the blonde samurai girl gets raped by anyone who is not the main character?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
looks interesting but dang, 70+ hours of game time to play. The only question i have is How much mind control is there and is the MC the one using it on girls, then ill play

Jan 28, 2018
This looks interesting, definitely has that Nitro+ style. While I am definitely avoiding the Bad Ends can someone would be so kind as to spoil some of the endings (Primarily the True End)? or a walkthrough. Dont forget to hide it of course.

Oh and please tell me its not a constant depression fest is it? I like my stories to have their highs and lows before the gut punchers really sell you to the ground or uppercut you into the stratosphere.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Also on vndb it has both low and high sexual content tag, what does that mean.
It means there's a low amount of high sexual content.

Or possibly a high amount of low sexual content, but that'd be silly.

mehster

Sep 2, 2019
Whoa, it's finally translated! It's from the same guy who made Hanachirasu, am I right? The guy is an actual practitioner of kenjutsu so the sword fights should be quite good (at least they were in Hanachirasu). I woudn't go there for the h scenes alone, but if you're into dark style visual novels then give this one a try.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Questions for those who have already played
Can rape be avoided?
Does it depend on the player's choice, or is it story content?

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
I can confirm, got the exact same error when tried to launch this on windows 7. On 10 everything works fine though.
After some digging I learned that a patch using might work, but I'm not savyy enough to make that happen.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes