Mar 12, 2018
As someone who has played this in japanese rape of side characters is unavoidable but the main heroines are untouched by anyone other than the protag. Seriously H content is such a small part of this game i would just avoid it completely unless your interested in the plot.
Some sex scenes with the heroines and the MC can be considered very rapey, though.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Nitro+ games are usually top tier, I like dark just hoping it's not too depressing. Definitely looks worth reading.

Jul 21, 2019
This is a top-tier visual novel. Enjoy. I highly recommend it.

A word of warning, however. It's very dark, so if you love happy, lovey stuff, then this is not for you.
How can i know the list of top-tier visual novel? Do you have any preferences and references to let me know and could you discuss this with me publicly?

I thank you modder for uploading this game, i've been waiting this game to be converted in English in long long years ago. Probably 5-6 years ago when i watched on youtube. Dreaming this game and finally its here, and im still alive to see it. Thanks Covid 19 to let me live on earth. If i am a sinner then i feel need to apologizes to play this good hentai game.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Wow what the fuck, never expected to see it come out in English, always nice to see Nitroplus around

May 28, 2020
Always a pleasure to see people turn up in their droves to announce to us that they wont be playing, this essentially free item, for whatever reason

we always wait with baited breath but yes, we NEED to know these things. we care alot

and yes, i fully expect your paper thin sensibilities to push you to react/respond to this. with some witty retort, or cutting comeback,

oddly insisting on implying ill actually care about the opinion of randoms ill never meet. if it wasnt already obvious that i dont, im not you..... like i give a flying toss about what anyone on a bs forum full of pretentious nonces says

"facepalm" if youre a simp, a snowflake or a piddling little piss stain who cant stand being called out

Last edited:

snakebeater

Nov 18, 2019
How can i know the list of top-tier visual novel? Do you have any preferences and references to let me know and could you discuss this with me publicly?

I thank you modder for uploading this game, i've been waiting this game to be converted in English in long long years ago. Probably 5-6 years ago when i watched on youtube. Dreaming this game and finally its here, and im still alive to see it. Thanks Covid 19 to let me live on earth. If i am a sinner then i feel need to apologizes to play this good hentai game.

Easiest way is to check . You may not agree with the order the games are in, I certainly don't, but if it's an 8.0 or higher then it's probably pretty damn good.

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
I'm guessing this is a false positive but Bitdefender seems to flag the .exe as a virus after I run the game. Prior to running the game nothing in the folder triggers the AV. Even after the AV flags the .exe, if I restore it from quarantine and then right click it and scan it manually it says it is clean. I'm not quite sure what is going on but the .exe file seems to be doing something that my AV does not like. Even on virustotal only 2/65 detect it as positive, and one of those, Malawarebytes, is via the heuristic engine which tends to throw out false positives (since it is built for 0 day) and the other, MaxSecure is notorious for false positives.

I'm pretty paranoid about security and prefer to be safe rather than sorry so I thought I'd just put this out there for any of you who are having similar issues.
From my experience Bitdefender is one of the most restrictive antiviruses out there. It would throw viruses left and right. It is one of the best antiviruses on the market in terms of security but also has a lot of false positives especially on cracks.

Jul 28, 2017
i was under the impression that this was one of those games that couldn't be translated to english just because so much nuance would be lost.
also i didn't knew about the NTR, that sucks.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I heard this game has 3 routes in total, i finished 2 of them but i don't know how to start the third one

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
No, there's more. But you'd play this for the story, not the sex scenes. The sex stuff is just a plus.

Playing this for the sex scenes is like playing the Fate Stay Night VN for the hentai scenes, instead for the story.
That's a big name you threw out there (at least in terms of recognition).
Is the story actually good? because I'll be honest the synopsis seems pretty edgy.
And I say this because I've played a lot of eroge, like a lot.

Finhir

May 5, 2020
The sex scenes here isn't honestly a fan service, but a fan disservice. The H scenes doesn't make you want to fap it out due to situation/creepiness, if you fap to it, damn bro....

Finhir

May 5, 2020
This is a hard VN to go through, you gotta man up since the story is really heavy and quite depressing. But I'll try to go until the end to see why this is called one of the best, if not the best, Visual Novel in the industry. Chapter 1 almost made me drop it with how heavy this is.

Finhir

May 5, 2020
The sex scenes here isn't honestly a fan service, but a fan disservice. The H scenes doesn't make you want to fap it out due to situation/creepiness, if you fap to it, damn bro....
My dick didn't even get hard nor get up when the first sex scene came up due to how fucked up it was bros, like holy fuck.

snakebeater

Nov 18, 2019
That's a big name you threw out there (at least in terms of recognition).
Is the story actually good? because I'll be honest the synopsis seems pretty edgy.
And I say this because I've played a lot of eroge, like a lot.
This game is that good. Hanachirasu is the writer's previous work and it's pretty edgy and immature. This however earned it's praise for a reason.

i was under the impression that this was one of those games that couldn't be translated to english just because so much nuance would be lost.
also i didn't knew about the NTR, that sucks.
A buddy of mine is in a Discord server with one of the people that worked on the patch. Basically is was very, very hard to do. Nuance is lost, but more so cultural than anything written. It's kinda like Kara no Shoujo, where there's a lot of subtext that hard to understand if you're not intimately familiar with Buddhism. Nothing is lost in the translation of that game , however it does rely on having that knowledge baked into your brain which people in the western world by and large do not.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
This game is that good. Hanachirasu is the writer's previous work and it's pretty edgy and immature. This however earned it's praise for a reason.

A buddy of mine is in a Discord server with one of the people that worked on the patch. Basically is was very, very hard to do. Nuance is lost, but more so cultural than anything written. It's kinda like Kara no Shoujo, where there's a lot of subtext that hard to understand if you're not intimately familiar with Buddhism. Nothing is lost in the translation of that game , however it does rely on having that knowledge baked into your brain which people in the western world by and large do not.
I see now in the main page that there's "ntr" in the game.
I just need to know one thing, can I bang and also protect the dark elf character from being raped?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes