Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
I can confirm, got the exact same error when tried to launch this on windows 7. On 10 everything works fine though.
After some digging I learned that a patch using might work, but I'm not savyy enough to make that happen.
Did you try to just place missing dll(s) in windows/system32 and/or game's folder? Any single dll can easily be found in google to download nowadays.

mehster

Sep 2, 2019
How exciting, this is from the same folks with saya, if it’s anything like that I’m in for a treat.
It's important to understand that these were written by different vn writers. Gen Urobuchi wrote Saya, Kikokugai, a few other vns, he also wrote script for some anime like Madoka and Psycho-Pass. He has this somewhat recognisable style.

FMD Muramasa is written by Ittetsu Narahara, his approach to writing is quite different from Gen's. Apparently FMD Muramasa is his second VN, first being Hanachirasu. By the way, Hanachirasu wasn't that bad but I would only recomend it it you're intrested in sword duel scenes, they are mostly realistic and tense, the novel itself is very short too.

tabletop111

Jul 29, 2018
Did you try to just place missing dll(s) in windows/system32 and/or game's folder? Any single dll can easily be found in google to download nowadays.
Putting the DLLs in the game directory will just change the error to something like 'unable to start correctly.' I spent a couple hours messing around with it, but as far as I can tell fellow Win7 users are SOL. I also installed it on a linux VM and can actually get the start up configuration screen to come up, but unfortunately it crashes immediately after starting the game. I know next to nothing about WINE so it could be a pebcak error but I'm messing around with it at the moment.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I haven't finished the game yet, but there's something I seriously don't understand and would love it if someone could shed light on this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ieee754

May 4, 2021
I would say the content of the first chapter is beyond common sense If you only read the prologue of the game.
However, if you have played the common route from first to fifth chapters well, then you will understand the logic of the game — "Good and evil balance out each other." .

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
This looks interesting, definitely has that Nitro+ style. While I am definitely avoiding the Bad Ends can someone would be so kind as to spoil some of the endings (Primarily the True End)? or a walkthrough. Dont forget to hide it of course.

Oh and please tell me its not a constant depression fest is it? I like my stories to have their highs and lows before the gut punchers really sell you to the ground or uppercut you into the stratosphere.
Then you will disappoined the first Mc literally meet his end by the main Mc just because he know him also the game Say "this is not story about hero"
"there no place for hero"

Last edited:

ieee754

May 4, 2021
I'd also like to know this. It made so sense to me. Really would appreciate an explanation.
Just keep playing.
I think this game can be ranked in the top ten of vndb, it has its own reason to makes sense.
When you read all the common route, you will understand the so-called "Good and evil balance out each other." in the game.
You will naturally know the reason why Kageaki kills Yuuhi.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Just keep playing.
I think this game can be ranked in the top ten of vndb, it has its own reason to makes sense.
When you read all the common route, you will understand the so-called "Good and evil balance out each other." in the game.
You will naturally know the reason why Kageaki kills Yuuhi.
Many people mad because how absurd it is I mean he basically while he fighting the first villain he teach the moral and the way of fighting just for information and basically kill the good with simple word.
It was so absurd to see this kind imbalances on the prolouge so I didn't say anything if anyone will drop it after this end.

Legogredo

Nov 12, 2019
You still dont adress a fact he doesnt have to kill them he can throw into jail or have somebody else kill them or have them bleed out or use poison. Good and evil balance out each other. He didnt have to kill first guy in chapter 1 he was literaly unable to do anything so he kill then both for no reason. Even if there is a balance he didnt have to unbalanced it. Also this is not story about hero is most edgelord thing to say that i cant take it seriously.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes