Blueitem

Oct 5, 2018
The mystery of why a game originally from 2009 is locked to Windows 8+ may never be answered. Hoping someone figures out a patch though, as alas I'm also not tech savvy enough to do it.

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
For anyone that thinks like me, I don't recommend this game at all since many of the li's are gang-raped by lots of dudes so I recommend you guys checking vndb spoiler tags before downloading this... This game has some very very dark content in all category's including cannibalism etc
Thanks for the warning, Muv Luv Alternative fucked with my head for the better part of a month after beating it and from what you're saying this sounds darker and or more intense than that. I was initially intrigued but it looks like I best give this one a pass.

Reactions: Partomatic

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
since i cant finish that liarsoft game with rape scenes, i wont probably finish it either. hope others enjoy it.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I actually don't understand why that is considered NTR. I always find funny in doushinji how NTR is slapped on if the implied love interest gets raped or mind broken but its like "Are they even in a relationship to begin with?" A friend watching someone they care about getting raped isn't NTR. If they were in a relationship, or potential relationship (like they just started dating or are close to confessing), then yeah.

I remember this one doushinji from a video game series where this guy cucks the protagonist by taking all the girls and I'm sitting here like "But the protagonist has that one male love interest that isn't stolen, so is this really NTR?"

Reactions: hp_surfer

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
How exciting, this is from the same folks with saya, if it’s anything like that I’m in for a treat.

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
I literally found this on VNDB 2 days ago thinking it looked interesting. And here it is. What timing

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How exciting, this is from the same folks with saya, if it’s anything like that I’m in for a treat.
Climate - maybe, but In Saya u have more h content soo different games.

Last edited:

ragtime101

May 15, 2017
I'm guessing this is a false positive but Bitdefender seems to flag the .exe as a virus after I run the game. Prior to running the game nothing in the folder triggers the AV. Even after the AV flags the .exe, if I restore it from quarantine and then right click it and scan it manually it says it is clean. I'm not quite sure what is going on but the .exe file seems to be doing something that my AV does not like. Even on virustotal only 2/65 detect it as positive, and one of those, Malawarebytes, is via the heuristic engine which tends to throw out false positives (since it is built for 0 day) and the other, MaxSecure is notorious for false positives.

I'm pretty paranoid about security and prefer to be safe rather than sorry so I thought I'd just put this out there for any of you who are having similar issues.

lazypandaman

Mar 20, 2019
As someone who has played this in japanese rape of side characters is unavoidable but the main heroines are untouched by anyone other than the protag. Seriously H content is such a small part of this game i would just avoid it completely unless your interested in the plot.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes