desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not usually one to invest time reading non-nukige japanese VNs, but this looks cool enough to go though.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I added it. It always confused me what NTR is. Like, I would agree with you regarding rape, but then some other people scream and say that it is. Some of the MC's love interests do get raped, so is that NTR or not?
I find VNDB's classification and requirements do a good job defining NTR and all types.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:

1. The protagonist's significant other, a very close friend, or in some cases, a close relative is stolen from him by someone seducing, coercing, blackmailing, outright raping them, or by using other techniques. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are literally stolen, but the negative feelings experienced by their significant other might make it seem so.

2. The one who loses their loved one almost always finds out about the situation and suffers from jealousy and the feeling of helplessness arisen from an inability to change anything. The one stealing the lover and/or the stolen loved one might rub it in by humiliating the loser in private or in public.

3. The trait does not apply if the character having sex with someone else does not have a close loving relationship with the protagonist, and if the protagonist does not experience jealousy and other negative feelings upon finding out about the act. In other words, the ties between the partners and their forcible separation is important to the netorare fetish. For example, an unrequited crush or a potential hero(ine) on a different route would not count for the purposes of this fetish.

4. The act of stealing must happen while the protagonist is in a relationship with the stolen significant other. Scenes of heroine's past relationships do not count as Netorare.

Reactions: hp_surfer

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I added it. It always confused me what NTR is. Like, I would agree with you regarding rape, but then some other people scream and say that it is. Some of the MC's love interests do get raped, so is that NTR or not?
NTR fans will say that the main requirement is the girls mind and body being stolen, usually through a corruption process. Rape without them being corrupted or mind broken won't tickle anyone's NTR bones. Rape can just be rape, usually leading to some revenge plot or a means to show the oppressive and fucked up atmosphere.

The hysterical anti NTR crowd won't be able to see any distinction in the nuance involved in different story telling mechanisms though.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So I'm seeing a lot of good things being said about this game and since I like dark/tragic stories like Kara no Shoujo or Saya no Uta I have high hopes for this

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Netorare is kink focusing on the feelings around cheating or being cheated on, being betrayed etc.
Those feelings need to be centered around the significant other. The thing about rape is that the other is not guilty of anything, therefore any feelings of resentment the MC may have can not be targeted at her.

Some people believe that if love interest is involved in a sexual activity with other _beings_ (not just people) in any capacity constitutes as NTR. That is not the case, maybe there is need for new tag for those people dunno.

Reactions: hp_surfer

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sarica I saw this CG RIP on Internet with info it will be deleted in 7 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarica

Aruaytin

Sep 27, 2017
Holy shit, it's fucking real. Alongside TsukiRe, I think I'm set for the next month or three on prime VN content. It feels good to be a VN fan!

Reactions: slashslayer

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Someone added NTR tag hue hue hue
That's why you're here xD
Uh, I have no idea anymore. I'll remove the NTR tag and that's that.
I think that apart from everything the previous speakers have written - for a game to have the NTR category a bit more content of this aspect is needed. This game is huge and if this tag is going to be due to one scene in a 70 hour game, it's definitely pointless.
...but yes, in a way rape "mc's love interest" can be categorised as NTR, some vndb titles are so categorised.
It very much depends on the atmosphere surrounding the rape, if the MC doesn't know about it, doesn't relate somehow characteristically (in terms of love) to what is happening, then the NTR tag is not necessary.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
i wasnt expecting myself to use this site to download a VN like this one, but thank you very much sir

Feb 2, 2019
I can understand you to some extend. =D

But personnally, in Visual Novel, generally, I prefer short and few sexual scenes / content. I stopped counting the number of times I started a visual novel by telling myself: "I can't wait to get the sex scenes." and in the end passing them because I wanted to continue the main story as quickly as possible. (nothing prevents me from going to see the scenes later in the extras)

Unless I really want to nut a good one... And in this case, I choose a game from a studio specifically known for its fuck fest games. xD (like Black Lilith, Pin-Point or Miel)

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Thanks, I've been waiting for this game for a while now! (y)

It's time to see if it's as good as people say.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
No, there's more. But you'd play this for the story, not the sex scenes. The sex stuff is just a plus.

Playing this for the sex scenes is like playing the Fate Stay Night VN for the hentai scenes, instead for the story.
yea but even story wise if you look at the tags well lets just say i don't think you'll see any happy ending

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The poll is kind of meaningless unless people actually played the 70 hr game already lol. Rape could or could not be NTR. We won't know until we see the context. Girl gets raped and gets addicted to drugged up evil dicks and leaves the MC? NTR. Girl gets raped in one part of the story and the MC spends the rest of it on a revenge murder path? Not NTR. Girl gets raped and the guy spends the rest of the story healing her emotional trauma and you live happily ever after? Not NTR.

Determining NTR for rape is really easy. Having jealousy because your girl got raped is fucking retarded and illogical. The appropriate response for a logical character would be anger. The only instance where rape would be NTR is if the girl is corrupted through the rape, or if the MC has some giant cuck mentality in a story that revolves clearly around NTR (basically he would get aroused at seeing his girl being raped or something stupid like that).

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Well, I'll go ahead and ask this now: Debuting in Super Robot Wars when? Demonbane got in before ;)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes