Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
You still dont adress a fact he doesnt have to kill them he can throw into jail or have somebody else kill them or have them bleed out or use poison. Good and evil balance out each other. He didnt have to kill first guy in chapter 1 he was literaly unable to do anything so he kill then both for no reason. Even if there is a balance he didnt have to unbalanced it. Also this is not story about hero is most edgelord thing to say that i cant take it seriously.
Yep... He is basically just playing around to make him talk some clue about his armor so just blame the author. It remind some manga where hero makes some party and sacrifice them for the level and more worse he try justify it.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Pics look awesome and NO INCEST!!! Can't appreciate this enough!!!:cool:(y)
Story seems to be just my cup of tea..... download!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Didnt think I would see the day where we have both Dies Irea and Muramasa.
Its complete financial suicide but hat off forthat.
Definately would recommend it...if you are in the right mindset.
Muramasa proudly wears its edgy chuuni badge together with a Utsuge medal for a reason,so keep that in mind.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This game remind me so much about other Nitro+ game, Demonbane
So that's why it felt not completely unfamiliar. Eh, I have to admit Demonbane was never for me. Though I nearly finished one story. It was well done, though.
Maybe in the future.

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
After some digging I learned that a patch using might work, but I'm not savyy enough to make that happen.
I managed to implement FAudio, however more Windows 8 dlls are missing, I don't think I'll be able to overcome that.
1630083330524.png

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
Anyway you could share your .exe or what you did to get FAudio to work??
The game might run if you download the other .dll files and place them in the game folder.
This is the FAudio dlls, but I tried downloading the others without success.

Edit: Link updated, I can now launch the game, using a renamed older version of Xinput dll, but it crashes on title screen.

Edit 2: Further examinations revealed that FAudio's XAudio dll is what's causing the crash due to an access violation, so I probably did something wrong when compiling those dlls.

Last edited:
Reactions: dihak1

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
I´ve heard a lot about this VN, good to see it released in the west.

Does anyone knows if Jast´s localizations are any good?

May 6, 2017
I´ve heard a lot about this VN, good to see it released in the west.

Does anyone knows if Jast´s localizations are any good?
JAST is one of the best official translation group / company that translate a game at same or higher quality as other famous translation group such as Mangagamer (specialize in vn) and Kagura games (specialize in rpgm). JAST usually mainly specialize in vn but nowdays, they also dabble themselves in rpgm as well.

Although Jast do have some history with trouble on censoring stuff out, but that only happen if they decide to put it on steam or any other site that force them to do so, they usually provide patch to remove those censoring afterward.

Reactions: Oberstein

Lusitania 19

Aug 11, 2017
I'm so happy to see this. The last time a guy made translations was years ago and he took it down because he felt parts of it felt amateurish.

This game is classic- And suffering. A lot of suffering.

SaneWorld

Jun 17, 2018
The game frequently crashes when I try to exit the backlog. Sometimes I can exit the backlog normally back to the game and sometimes it randomly crashes. Anyone experienced this problem too?

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
played it. honestly people keeps saying this is "dark" but it really felt like edgy teen shit the main point of visual novel is " Good and evil balance out each other." but this guy is not a anti-hero he is simply edge lord. it feels like author wanted to create Batman but the character turned out to be edgy Red Hood.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
When people say that the plot here is dark that can mean one of two things:
1. The world is dark, the protagonist does some evil shit and sees some evil shit but he "wins" in the end and gets a happy ending even if it's "happy" only from a player perspective. Makes you ask hard questions and thing about life but does not make you feel drained or defeated at the end.

2. The world is dark, the protagonist does some evil shit and sees some evil shit and gets a sad ending. Loved ones die, romances don't pan out, and the player overall feels like he got punched in the gut in the end.

Which of the two sorts is this game?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes