Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
How's the translation? I heard there were a few instances of strange decisions made in localization. Is this true and is any group working on a patch? I like translations leaning more towards accurate but not necessarily made-for-general-western-audiences. Not 1:1 obviously, but not broski instead of oniichan shit lol

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
i'm sorry, i don't know. for me it works without problems so far. here is a pic how my game folder looks like, maybe it can help.
Thanks for trying to help! I tried but wasn't able to get it to work on my windows 7 PC.... I'll just play it on my Windows 10 PC. Sorry I wasn't able to respond right away. COVID got me the other day and was busy recovering...

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
With those four audio .dlls the game launcher finally opens on my Windows 7 except when I click Start Game this happens, I've toyed with the resolution and compatibility mode to no avail. Isn't this VN from 2009 though? How did jast manage to fuck up the optimization to a point where you need Windows 8/10? :unsure:
error.PNG

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Sadly I didn't, I guess if I installed Win8 on a virtual box then it might work but that's way too much trouble.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
any walthrough this game. why mc always kill SPOILERS akh. my mind can't get this game .
Dude the fuck are you doing ? Tag spoilers ffs. I'm already past that chapter but still not warning before posting spoilers is such a despicable and sickening thing to do.
Doesn't matter where and at what time, even if it's in a thread that's several years old, ALWAYS WARN BEFORE SPOILERS, might seem excessive, but so what ? If someone accidently stumbles upon your comment it might just ruin their fucking day because the reading experience is now damaged beyond repair,
Everyone makes mistakes, I might've been careless and spoiled in the past aswell, but do correct it ffs because it's truly one of the worst things you can write.

Edit : Thank You.

Last edited:

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
With those four audio .dlls the game launcher finally opens on my Windows 7 except when I click Start Game this happens, I've toyed with the resolution and compatibility mode to no avail.
View attachment 1395908
That happened to me too in my old Windows 7 PC, even after putting in the .dll's from earlier in the thread and then downloading each .dll that it would ask for, in the end nothing worked. The novel requires something more fundamental on a driver level\Windows update.

Your best bet would be to make sure your Windows 7 is fully updated with all the Server packages and then some and try again.

What I ended up doing is just installing Windows 10 LTSC and done, it worked just fine after that.
In the official JAST Discord they we're investigating the issues on Windows 7 but then said that it's probably not possible to fix.

Isn't this VN from 2009 though? How did jast manage to fuck up the optimization to a point where you need Windows 8/10? :unsure:
It's because this version of the Novel (English) is using a new\modern engine instead of the old one, which of course requires said updates\dll's and what not.

Reactions: karabiner98k

Amadeus86

Sep 26, 2021
For anyone that thinks like me, I don't recommend this game at all since many of the li's are gang-raped by lots of dudes so I recommend you guys checking vndb spoiler tags before downloading this... This game has some very very dark content in all category's including cannibalism etc
Your overemphasis on the word many disturbs me greatly. You think Misao/Bandit Captain are love interests? :/ I get it, you gotta push your agenda. Do you.

Last edited:

Amadeus86

Sep 26, 2021
please spoil me, does the blonde samurai girl gets raped by anyone who is not the main character?
Since nobody else responded to you, I will.
Chachamaru is not raped by anybody. At the very beginning of her sole sex scene, the person says that he's going to rape her, but then you quickly see how consensual and desired it is.

It's a shame she didn't get a proper route. She is by far best girl.

Last edited:

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
Has anyone got it to work on WINE yet? Following tips and that thankful .dll download link, I tried my hand at it.

Install was fine first go, but got typical 'doesn't start' bit. (crashes instantly) (This is through Lutris btw if anyone's curious on my end)

Then added the .dll files to see if that worked, both in wine folders and game folder. No dice.

One thing I noticed that could be a culprit is for some reason, it thinks I'm running a Win XP setup through WINE. (not an expert at all in config even with winetricks, seems to not want to change when I want it to.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have a temp dual boot setup on here so not all is lost, and as some have got the Win 7 problem fixed (I'll give it a shot at some point; trying to be less dependent on it.), That'll be my next attempt.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, this is something. I hate all rape scenes, but as for the plot, I have to admit, I haven't read anything so interesting for a long time. But damn, the topic of incest was ruined, although there were bold hints (Who went through will understand what I mean). This game is 10/10 in my opinion tho.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Yeah, this is something. I hate all rape scenes, but as for the plot, I have to admit, I haven't read anything so interesting for a long time. But damn, the topic of incest was ruined, although there were bold hints (Who went through will understand what I mean). This game is 10/10 in my opinion tho.
havn't played it yet, but there is no incest tag on the game. What do you mean?

Andy123321

Jul 23, 2021
This is the worst game i've ever wasted my time on. The fighting scenes are WAY too long! I've spent hours skipping through the game and theres fighting scenes that last like 5-10 mins even while skipping at full speed! I mean..... Jesus christ almighty. Don't waste your time unless you enjoy long fighting scenes.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes