Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
This is the worst game i've ever wasted my time on. The fighting scenes are WAY too long! I've spent hours skipping through the game and theres fighting scenes that last like 5-10 mins even while skipping at full speed! I mean..... Jesus christ almighty. Don't waste your time unless you enjoy long fighting scenes.
Then visual novels aren't for you, especially when you see one that requires 70+ hrs of reading time. Yes the fight scenes are long, there's also a lot of talk and descriptions of politics, about morality, musing and internal dialogue etc.
As I'm currently more than fifty hours in, I can wholeheartedly recommend this masterpiece to anyone who wants to get immersed in a epic story, the writing is top notch, the characters are engaging and there's a lot of thrilling moments and fight scenes.
So if you say you spent ''hours skipping through the game'' , the only thing I say to you is: wtf are you doing ? calling it a waste of time just because of your lack of patience for it is absurd and unhelpful to anyone. Instead of writing half-assed comments regarding a type of game clearly unsuited for you, just go and spend your time on a game with actual gameplay then.

toorahdor

Jan 11, 2020
I cant get to the Chachamaru ending i never get the "Only Muramasa is suitable for me." option even after i finished the other 2 routes i am confused

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question for those played this game characters MC's love get raped or not ? any idea what kind of NTR ?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
i got a question for those played this game characters MC's love get raped or not ? any idea what kind of NTR ?
I played the game recently and being on a few threads peoples definition of what NTR and which things trigger them seem to vastly differ. I don't want to get into these arguments others were having earlier but I firmly believe there's nothing here that counts as an actual NTR event, especially for any main girl.

There's definitely rape can't deny that but again not with any main girl (luckily).

Overall the sex content isn't high and usually happens when you least expect it just because you tend to really get into the story since that's the main hook.

So if you wanted to fap, you probably couldn't get into it before the next scene transition since you want to know what's actually gonna happen with stuff.

Reactions: Boolaa and Alteni

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
"Where there are demons, I slay them. Where there are saints, I slay them."
Probably another tear-squeezer, clearly not for me for i prefer:
"Where there are demons, I fuck them. Where there are saints, I fuck them."
Playing a silly samurai-esque dude who gets hard from slashing things... nah, fuck that.

Hiraeth34

Jan 12, 2022
First, I downloaded this game from nyaa, but I think it was a virus, because I didn't open and all was weird, but your file works perfectly. Thanks, really!

May 28, 2019
got a GOG release today, so yay for more stores getting Muramasa and VNs in general (although 18+ patch will be available on GOG later)

is banned on steam though >.>

Reactions: BlinkA1

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
got a GOG release today, so yay for more stores getting Muramasa and VNs in general (although 18+ patch will be available on GOG later)

is banned on steam though >.>
I hate that steam, EPIC etc. don't allow 18+ games, or are very restrictive about them. It's holding back the 18+ industry SO much, imo. They really need to change their policies and just let people toggle whether they want such games to show up for them or not. Ugh.

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
I've been reading this story on and off for the past few months. Just finished it tonight. What a masterpiece. Please play this. You will cry, you will hate, you will fall in love and resent yourself for believing in the people you trusted.

Reactions: MoistMeal
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes