Jul 9, 2020
Muramasa has a really great story but it's a hella depressing game and you aren't playing it for the sex which there is barely any in a very long game.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Somewhat, describe what you didn't like and I could probably give you a more accurate assessment.
everything that happened to the kids, and their end part was just depressing, esp the main boy. and no, i wasn't looking too much for the sex parts, just a decent story. this was not a decent story, it's totally terrible with the ending of that part. i'm more about stories like demon city shinjuku, ninja scroll, fist of the north star, etc. this was not that. i guess anime has totally changed over so many years, where nothing is off the table anymore.

Jul 9, 2020
The reason the things happened will be made clear and make sense in the context of the story but the game has a lot of depressing things in it. The story of the game is really good honestly and especially the prose, and it certainly hit me hard with a real emotional range but it is a dark story. Sounds like it might be best for you to drop it honestly.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
everything that happened to the kids, and their end part was just depressing, esp the main boy. and no, i wasn't looking too much for the sex parts, just a decent story. this was not a decent story, it's totally terrible with the ending of that part. i'm more about stories like demon city shinjuku, ninja scroll, fist of the north star, etc. this was not that. i guess anime has totally changed over so many years, where nothing is off the table anymore.
"Nothing is off the table" Go read the Fire Punch manga.

HeroLuka

Oct 19, 2019
Does anyone know if any of the spin-off stories are getting translated? You know, the Ichijo route "After Story"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or the spin-off "Hollywood edition"

fireferrets

May 20, 2019
Very good read would recommend a ton! Finally got around to finishing it after having bought it on release and finishing the first chapter back then (playing THAT right after finishing the muvluv trilogy was not the best idea..) and was thoroughly intrigued and engaged throughout which is very impressive for a VN that took me 90 hours.
Chachamaru is my fav.

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
Then you will disappoined the first Mc literally meet his end by the main Mc just because he know him also the game Say "this is not story about hero"
"there no place for hero"
Yep, that pissed me off. The moment he killed the kid I lost any interest in him as a potential protagonist. Could only see him as a villain.

Stopped playing it and deleted it after looking at the CGs and being disappointed in those as well.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Whoa the ratings for this game on vndb are insane, how did I miss this one.

hypergamerhs

Jul 23, 2020
Can someone share their .exe file, please? I think I deleted it by mistake and I don't wanna download the game all over again when I only need the .exe file.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes