VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

tieuco

Apr 8, 2020
All versions are up to date now.

In the pc version it's in the game/saves subfolder.
i did del file save in subfolder saves but when i download lastest update v1.36, i start the game but it still rerun saved the old file in extra :(

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
i did del file save in subfolder saves but when i download lastest update v1.36, i start the game but it still rerun saved the old file in extra :(
You need to delete the persistent data then. Try this:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Not to be rude or anything, i just want to know if there's a way to block these kind of contents

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
Alright, I finished playing (only routes left are Remi's and Kovit's) and I thought I'd write down my opinions on the game.

For starters? The art is great! Maybe the body types can be a little inconsistent (particularly in Sota's case) but it's enjoyable nonetheless. I also think the UI is very pretty and the character design in general is very appealing. As for the rest, though...

The gameplay and writing alike are incredibly tedious and repetitive - I suppose the game is designed for you to romance multiple characters in a single run, but in my case there were times in which I'd insist on sticking with one character to be fully immersed in their story and after being done with their five date events there wasn't a whole lot else to do so I'd have to skip each day until Friday or whenever a new event would happen. Boring!

I think the dialogue between the characters is pretty good, yet the way sex scenes are written leave a lot more to be desired - again, repetitive. (It seems Alphys really likes the phrase "smell of sex", I saw it at least four times).

It's an OK game but definitely not among the best BL VNs I've played. On an unrelated note I couldn't stomache the English voices because I'm honestly tired of hearing Kiba Walker's voice everywhere. He's getting jobs so good for him but I'm just tired of hearing his voice specially since I don't like it that much. He voices Sota in this game, Keitaro and Yoshinori in Camp Buddy and also the protagonist of To Trust an Incubus. Enough's enough! >.<

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Alright, I finished playing (only routes left are Remi's and Kovit's) and I thought I'd write down my opinions on the game.

For starters? The art is great! Maybe the body types can be a little inconsistent (particularly in Sota's case) but it's enjoyable nonetheless. I also think the UI is very pretty and the character design in general is very appealing. As for the rest, though...

The gameplay and writing alike are incredibly tedious and repetitive - I suppose the game is designed for you to romance multiple characters in a single run, but in my case there were times in which I'd insist on sticking with one character to be fully immersed in their story and after being done with their five date events there wasn't a whole lot else to do so I'd have to skip each day until Friday or whenever a new event would happen. Boring!

I think the dialogue between the characters is pretty good, yet the way sex scenes are written leave a lot more to be desired - again, repetitive. (It seems Alphys really likes the phrase "smell of sex", I saw it at least four times).

It's an OK game but definitely not among the best BL VNs I've played. On an unrelated note I couldn't stomache the English voices because I'm honestly tired of hearing Kiba Walker's voice everywhere. He's getting jobs so good for him but I'm just tired of hearing his voice specially since I don't like it that much. He voices Sota in this game, Keitaro and Yoshinori in Camp Buddy and also the protagonist of To Trust an Incubus. Enough's enough! >.<
same as my impression on this game except the story is pretty generic and eng dub can be very not good to hear it again i find them very cringey.

Reactions: arteria

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
So the file is downloaded. But every time I try to install it says app not installed. What's up with that? I'm using the android version.
Maybe you don't have enough free space on your internal memory? Maybe you didn't allow unknown sources? Don't know what else to tell you, it's the untouched package straight from the publisher.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
sorry im dumb, quite new to this site but what is OP?
OP can mean different things. In games, it usually means "overpowered", but referring to forum threads, it either means "original post" or "original poster", meaning the person who opened the thread. So going by this quote:

Android version is up in the OP. Windows/Linux and macOS are next.
It means: Android version is up in the original post, meaning in the very first post in this thread.

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
Everytime I play the android version, my touch is always delaying and the game crashes a bit.
What is your phone's model and android version? There's a chance the game isn't working so well because of your hardware. (Not trying to sound rude or anything).
I have a Samsung Galaxy A10 with Android 10; the game runs just fine if not slightly better than how it does on my computer.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes