VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Eroicchi

May 26, 2020
Yes yes I understand. My phone sucks but it is Android 9 with 3gb ram and 64gb rom. I also thought that it is because of its hardware and stuff and it really is because of my freakin phone that this game is not running smoothly for me. I really wanted to play Rald's route without any trouble T^T.

Btw, thanks for answering me ☺❤
(English is not my native language so I'm sorry if I have any grammar mistake or smthg).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: arteria

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Who doesn't have program on PC to open and watch CBZ files, I converted guidebook to PDF format.

Here: Mega
I never saw this, but this is both an excellent guide, and genuinely interesting to read. Especially what different plans there were for some of the boys. Thanks a lot for making the guide available in PDF format, Aquahorse!

Reactions: Aquahorse

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
I never saw this, but this is both an excellent guide, and genuinely interesting to read. Especially what different plans there were for some of the boys. Thanks a lot for making the guide available in PDF format, Aquahorse!
Thank you <3
Thank you very much, guys!! So kind words for me!!

Is is a really great guide book, with many hints how to play the novel effectively and with much more interest. I also like the visual book so much!!

Recommend to read and see this guide book to all who play the novel!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes