VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
But how? I'm on the first run, do I have to get the Hizami monologue for that? They had pretty high hearts with me

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
But the option never popped up before. I went on dates, gave them gifts but nothing
To invite someone you have to get to a certain date where a dialogue pops up about the schwarz party as you may know, you just go the next day to either oki or okan and invite them, maybe your game has a bug.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Actually i have the same problem with double scene on party date both rald and covit made red heaths and 5 dates as well as perfect endings but still can't invite them both on party what i do wrong?

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
Actually i have the same problem with double scene on party date both rald and covit made red heaths and 5 dates as well as perfect endings but still can't invite them both on party what i do wrong?
You can only invite one person to a party if that's what you meant.

Reactions: opalooo1

Baby dohyun

Jul 16, 2020
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE YOUR KINDNESS DOING THIS. I LOVE IT. this will help others especially us who can't afford to support buying the game.

Feb 19, 2021
dude, i don't know if it's me, or because of how large (?) the file is, but it's been extracting for 5+ hours now and it's not even close to be 1/8 done. I am not going to give up though, this looks like a really good game!

RobertFoxe

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to get those images?
They're the last ones I'm missing and I've already tried a lot of things and nothing

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes