VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Garettohno

Sep 10, 2021
I don't think the android apk works anymore. There's an error while installing that says "app cannot be installed"

perles75

May 16, 2020
upcoming DLCs announced (of a new type called "fling" DLCs, which I guess will be one or two sex scenes per fling character if you reach specific conditions):

There'll also be an updated version of the main game.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
upcoming DLCs announced (of a new type called "fling" DLCs, which I guess will be one or two sex scenes per fling character if you reach specific conditions):

Somehow I think it will take a long time for the DLC to be released
A very very long time perhaps?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Somehow I think it will take a long time for the DLC to be released
A very very long time perhaps?
I would be surprised. They are rather small DLCs, basically little content for a couple of minor characters, so I expect they'll be out soon-ish rather than later.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Somehow, I wonder if having a fling with Mr Schwartz will trigger a scene where he gets Rald to serve/join to add to the 'fun' or even like an element of bondage fun in the game where you participate in the activities of the weird customer at night
It would be intriguing

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

well the upcoming DLC changelog looks interesting, god i hate re-installing the game again *sigh*

Reactions: harkavion

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

So it's more like "bonus dates" in "coming out on top"? That's more of Add-On, Not DLC.
Weird, why even bother to add so little things to an old game? When did the game come out? 3 years ago?

Reactions: ejmuerte

Mazikeen115

Feb 17, 2022
View attachment 562522

Overview:
Tomoki Nakamoto is a workaholic young adult who just wants some change in his life. One day, he gets an invitation to visit a spa to take a break. After this initial visit to Full Service Spa, however, Tomoki's gets more change than he bargained for!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-20
Release Date: 2020-09-28
Initial Release Date: 2020-02-22
Aliases: บริการเต็มที่
Developer: HERCULION - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.36
Language: English
Voices: English, Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -
Full Service Complete Visual Guide: - -

View attachment 562524 View attachment 562525 View attachment 562526 View attachment 562527 View attachment 562528 View attachment 562529 View attachment 562530 View attachment 562531
How can i open the missing picture

perles75

May 16, 2020
So it's more like "bonus dates" in "coming out on top"? That's more of Add-On, Not DLC.
Weird, why even bother to add so little things to an old game? When did the game come out? 3 years ago?
it does seem like it, but I guess we'll see. I suppose they want to spruce the game up a bit. (also, it's not that old, even if it were 2-3 years)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
it does seem like it, but I guess we'll see. I suppose they want to spruce the game up a bit. (also, it's not that old, even if it were 2-3 years)
I actually hope they bring this up for publicity cuz they are developing something new. :p

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Honestly didn't think they would add a dlc considering this game was an abandoned game that got reworked in order to fulfill fan last wishes.
In case no one didn't know, Blitz Game and Herculion Game was once in one company called BlackMonkeyPro that is why you probably can see almost similar art style and writing in both Bacchikoi and Full Service and Camp Buddy. They decided to split a while back with half of the team as Blitz Game continuing Camp Buddy and the rest worked on their own personal stuff while Full Service got abandoned. But due to high demand and the kickstarter already garnering a lot of money, the leader of the team decided to revive Full Service however worked on it as a side one time project. That is why you probably will notice mid game, the art quality lowered and the story a bit all over the place and when it was on work in progress, it took almost a decade to be completed. Then boom, suddenly DLC, color me surprised.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Honestly didn't think they would add a dlc considering this game was an abandoned game that got reworked in order to fulfill fan last wishes.
In case no one didn't know, Blitz Game and Herculion Game was once in one company called BlackMonkeyPro that is why you probably can see almost similar art style and writing in both Bacchikoi and Full Service and Camp Buddy. They decided to split a while back with half of the team as Blitz Game continuing Camp Buddy and the rest worked on their own personal stuff while Full Service got abandoned. But due to high demand and the kickstarter already garnering a lot of money, the leader of the team decided to revive Full Service however worked on it as a side one time project. That is why you probably will notice mid game, the art quality lowered and the story a bit all over the place and when it was on work in progress, it took almost a decade to be completed. Then boom, suddenly DLC, color me surprised.
and that result was because some rumor a love relationship between mikoukun and mazjojo end up splitting apart from them.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
and that result was because some rumor a love relationship between mikoukun and mazjojo end up splitting apart from them.
Eh I don't know about this love relationship rumor, I don't really keep up that much with rumor I guess aside from the official news they post back then on their sites, but all I know is both Mikkoukun and Mazjojo are leading artist of both new game developing group. Mikkoukun of Blitz Game and MazJojo of Herculion. (Herculion is BlackMonkeyPro leading artist while Mikkoukun is a coder and sub artist)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes