VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DragonBky67

Oct 27, 2020
Is there any way we can play isekai yaribeya by moritake. That game has a good cg but i am interested in playing the game but i simply cannot find the source to download the game. Especially if i can play at android would be much better

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get those images?
They're the last ones I'm missing and I've already tried a lot of things and nothing
For pages 20 and 21, those are the random guys like the librarian where you can buy the books, or the chef at the diner/restaurant. You can have a single hookup with each of them, but I can't remember how from the top of my head. But it was relatively easy iirc.

For page 14, I'm sure those are scenes with your orange haired friend who secretly owns the massage studio, but I never bothered going after him.

RobertFoxe

Sep 16, 2020
For pages 20 and 21, those are the random guys like the librarian where you can buy the books, or the chef at the diner/restaurant. You can have a single hookup with each of them, but I can't remember how from the top of my head. But it was relatively easy iirc.

For page 14, I'm sure those are scenes with your orange haired friend who secretly owns the massage studio, but I never bothered going after him.
Yes, getting the npc scenes was only having 5 dates with the main character of that npc But those on page 14 if I can't find them even taking the Hisame route

Haha_crisis

Aug 24, 2021
I would like to get some help. I've played all character that they get red heart but I can't find Kovit Oki and Okan 5nd date at hospital garage and beach. Could someone tell me why I can't get this scene. Thanks

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
 How To Get This Scenes?
You get these post-game. I think you have to see the individual endings of the characters. So one playthrough with Sota, and one with Rald to see the first image, for example. If you don't slack off, you can usually just load a late save and switch to another partner to get their ending, if you were diligent with keeping everybody's affection high.

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone remember about Hisami CG where he (in the masseur's shirt) told the MC about how he is here again at the spa again and if he prefer to spend his massage time at Rald's room of bondage or in the bosom of Kovit; something along that line....
Do anyone remember?

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
To the above,

It's me again I found the scene
Lol
Let me know if you guys managed to get to this stage cause I didn't

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes