Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought there would be at least some differences, the only real difference is the names.

Everything plays out exactly the same as the first. Even the sex scenes are similar.

The plot is nearly the same with some very minor differences.

I don't get why this is a thing that was made. Rather than make a sequel they have basically remade the first one but not really improved on it.

If you've played Funbag Fantasy you've played this. Spent so long excited for this and it's added nothing to the series. How disappointing.

Reactions: q1w2e3r4@

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
If anyone is confused about the Funbag Fantasy games the game order goes like this:

Funbag Fantasy with MC Lute Hende, seguels: SideBoob Story => SideBoob Story 2 (apperently Lute is bedriden because of an illnes and noone has seen him for a month, not even his harem, at the same time "In the midst of the kingdom’s troubles with the kingdom of Fronce an amnesiac masked man with red hair washes up near a harbor"..."upon entering town the masked man discovers too late that aside from memories he’s also lacking clothes" some wierd shit is happening to Lute but with his infinite demon lord luck there is norhing to worry) => SideBoob Story 2 After.

Next we have Funbag Fantasy 2 - MC Ruin Demedium, the story happens 150 years before Lute, no seguels the redhead succubus is not Shamsiel Sahar, her name is Sahar (I think she is Shamsiels ancestor, and her horns are pointed in a different direction)

Funbag Fantasy 3 - MC is the god of BOOBJOBS Yuranis, no sequels, no idea what the timeline is in this one.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
I thought there would be at least some differences, the only real difference is the names.

Everything plays out exactly the same as the first. Even the sex scenes are similar.

The plot is nearly the same with some very minor differences.

I don't get why this is a thing that was made. Rather than make a sequel they have basically remade the first one but not really improved on it.

If you've played Funbag Fantasy you've played this. Spent so long excited for this and it's added nothing to the series. How disappointing.
I read from a review that the beginning does feel like a retread of the first game but it goes on its own path in the later parts

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
and remberber kids if you like the game bought it original or all least on a sale on steam.

Reactions: Uncross

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
If anyone is confused about the Funbag Fantasy games the game order goes like this:

Funbag Fantasy with MC Lute Hende, seguels: SideBoob Story => SideBoob Story 2 (apperently Lute is bedriden because of an illnes and noone has seen him for a month, not even his harem, at the same time "In the midst of the kingdom’s troubles with the kingdom of Fronce an amnesiac masked man with red hair washes up near a harbor"..."upon entering town the masked man discovers too late that aside from memories he’s also lacking clothes" some wierd shit is happening to Lute but with his infinite demon lord luck there is norhing to worry) => SideBoob Story 2 After.

Next we have Funbag Fantasy 2 - MC Ruin Demedium, the story happens 150 years before Lute, no seguels the redhead succubus is not Shamsiel Sahar, her name is Sahar (I think she is Shamsiels ancestor, and her horns are pointed in a different direction)

Funbag Fantasy 3 - MC is the god of BOOBJOBS Yuranis, no sequels, no idea what the timeline is in this one.
thanks for the info. How is the story on this one? Funbag Fantasy had a suprisingly compelling story for an eroge, but the first SideBoob was a big letdown storywise. Is this one worth actually playing, or just skipping to sex scenes?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Holy shit, an uncensored Japanese game WITH sexual content? Fo' realz?

*hops aboard the SS "Big Torpedo Titties" and steams full speed ahead to Boobshire*

...hmm...as an ass-man, I do wonder if there's an ass-oriented version of this game. Might have to come up with a clever city name first though. :unsure:

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello IN the last one with lute being illnes does he lose his harem or does he keep them and no one take them or leave him or dose someone else take them away from him

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or the game ends a bit abruptly?
The dude saves boobcity, goes to capital and thats it?

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
thanks for the info. How is the story on this one? Funbag Fantasy had a suprisingly compelling story for an eroge, but the first SideBoob was a big letdown storywise. Is this one worth actually playing, or just skipping to sex scenes?
I would say it is worth playing but it is also very similar to Lute's story (boobs lover, cloning pills). Still, fun game and if You finished the original Funbag Fantasy a long time You should have a fun time playing this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I doing something wrong or the game ends a bit abruptly?
The dude saves boobcity, goes to capital and thats it?
I got an ending with the Succubus, quite a good one that leads on to the first game.

She gave birth to Shamsiel who's the Succubus in the first game.

From what I can gather it's got multiple endings for all the girls and a true harem ending.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes