fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
I'm still on the sideboob story, but i'm enjoying the series & i will read this one next. Thanks for uploading

getmepills

Jan 14, 2018
wait what, there's another one? this is one of my fav vn. the first one that i really invested in the story and skiped the h scene lol

(ive looked up vndb funbag 1,2,3 is complety different protag but sideboob is the sequel to the first one)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
wait what, there's another one? this is one of my fav vn. the first one that i really invested in the story and skiped the h scene lol

(ive looked up vndb funbag 1,2,3 is complety different protag but sideboob is the sequel to the first one)

this one is setup before the other the subus is the daugther of the Mc of this game it 150 years before Lute

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
tensor.gif
Hello everyone.

I wanted to make a "walkthrough" to show how to get all the CG in the game.
(You can aswell take a full save, but if you wanna read the story only to get the full gallery of one character, it might be useful)
I'd want to apologize in advance if my english is not good, but i do hope you'll all understand it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anything wrong in there (like if i forgot a scene or something), dont hesitate to point it out, and i'll correct it.

Have a good day/night!

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Love this series. Can't wait for sideboob story 2. Also, I really REALLY hope that the expanded version of this game, the IF version, gets translated. It has a much more expanded story, new characters, two new waifus (who are two of the hottest in the series) and has more endings. Really hope Mangagamer decides to translate that one next since they seem to release this series in the same order they were all originally released in.

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
Good game, beautiful character design, but lack of gangbang scenes.

There's a perfectly good monster cock there but they instead choose to make it's all shameless harem wish-fulfillment. What a waste.
Maybe they should make another game with orc, monster gangbang these girl.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes