PitytheFool

Apr 28, 2018
Is anyone one else getting a bug that makes the " in the spoken dialogue get replaced with the letters g and h.
If so is there a fix?

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
How to download i can't download always fail?
On what site do you try to download it?
The only link that seems dead is the SENDGB one, all the others seems to work just fine. Try the Mega or the NOPY one maybe?

Is anyone one else getting a bug that makes the " in the spoken dialogue get replaced with the letters g and h.
If so is there a fix?
Did you get that bug early in the game? Or late? I don't remember seeing anything of the sort while playing the game, but i can test if i get the same bug if you show me the scene when it happened.

PitytheFool

Apr 28, 2018
Bug-ass Shit.jpg
From the very beginning and it continues all the way through. Its not a big problem, I can still read it... It's just annoying.

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 470998

From the very beginning and it continues all the way through. Its not a big problem, I can still read it... It's just annoying.
I actually don't have anything of the sort,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It may come from a language issue from you PC?
Like you maybe lack some packages and it does not find the right characters, and so on put letters instead of the right one?
It's only suppositions, i'm really sorry i can't help you on this one, but someone must be less clueless than me in there, i hope.

PitytheFool

Apr 28, 2018
I actually don't have anything of the sort,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It may come from a language issue from you PC?
Like you maybe lack some packages and it does not find the right characters, and so on put letters instead of the right one?
It's only suppositions, i'm really sorry i can't help you on this one, but someone must be less clueless than me in there, i hope.
Maybe it's because I've got it set to Jap Locale......

Mikaputri

Jul 2, 2018
do i need to play funbag fantasy 1 before playing this one?? or they have different story and doesnt need to play in order?

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
do i need to play funbag fantasy 1 before playing this one?? or they have different story and doesnt need to play in order?
Actually, Funbag Fantasy 2 is another game completely, so you don't need to play Funbag Fantasy in order to play this one.
In fact, if you want to play Funbag Fantasy, it has a sequel under the name of Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story.
So the serie continues in this order : Funbag Fantasy (translated) -> Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story (translated) -> Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story 2 (not translated) -> Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story After -Osutashia no Yabou. (not translated)
Funbag Fantasy 2 and Funbag Fantasy 3 (not translated) are stand alone games for the moment tho (even if there is alternates versions of those).

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes