Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Who's the translator for this game? Because he did an excellent job with the old English writing.

PitytheFool

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know what font this uses? Some character's don't display right, so I might need to reinstall a corrupted font, but I don't know which.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you but this is not a SEQUEL, this is ANOTHER GAME ENTIRELY (Confirmed to be a prequel!!) You want sequels for Ryuuto?! Wait for Sideboob Story 2 (out of beta already by Mangagamer) and 3!
Yes, it's kinda weird that the story of the MC from the first game continues as a game title "Side Boob" like it's a side story.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yes, it's kinda weird that the story of the MC from the first game continues as a game title "Side Boob" like it's a side story.
Sorry if the reply is late: I made a mistake: This game is a prequel not another story! My bad! I haven't played the game when I came to this conclusion so there I corrected myself!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hello, I just started playing this wonderful game and am very thankful for this hopefully helpful walkthrough, but it seems to have a mistake right at the beginning:
The decision to let Zebia lead a detachment force or not has indeed an influence over the end.
Letting Zebia the force leads to an end where Ruin becomes king without any further scenes.
Not letting her go leads to a completely different scenario, where Ruin becomes ambassador to the elven kingdom. I haven't finished it yet, but it also seems to have all your mentioned missing scenes with Zebia and Elysa, whereas the first option does not.
i think i read somewhere that sending the detachment gets you only Zebia, but no detachment you get both Zebian and Elysia

Sere

May 15, 2017
Is this a pure VN, SRPG, or a turn-based RPG?
I prefer games with some form of gameplay like the Venus Blood series.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
The thing with 3 was that it just didn't feel like a full game in comparison. That's why '3 if" was as good as it was. For starters unlike 2 if it wasn't just the base game + the expanded content, but it reworked the main story to make it so that most of the heroines didn't get individual endings but focused more towards the eventual harem route goal with Yurinas (the MC) ascending back to heaven, though this was also to branch off for the new heroines, Athena and Venus (basically Aprhodite... idk why they mesh the roman and greek versions of the names of the Greek/Roman pantheon) and give them their own endings (as well as including them in the harem route).

It makes me wonder how they'll handle Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if though, assuming they handle it at all, because I doubt many people will be eager to buy the same game with just a few new scenes for each heroine + two new heroines
Just for curiosity,does Venus become a wife in end too?I read in her description that she was already married and does she have her own solo ending?

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
umm..... So basically a noob question, but is Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 translated yet?? And is it on this site? Could somebody post the link to the translated VN(this site or any other), if it is translated? Thanks in advance....

PitytheFool

Apr 28, 2018
umm..... So basically a noob question, but is Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 translated yet?? And is it on this site? Could somebody post the link to the translated VN(this site or any other), if it is translated? Thanks in advance....
Unfortunately, not yet. But I am vaguely optimistic about Mangagamer announing their plans to TL it soon, considering it's one their better-selling series.

Reactions: Amansas
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes