asmodeusdude

Oct 18, 2018
MangaGamer announced on their twitter that "Secret Project #4" was Funbag Fantasy 3if

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
MangaGamer announced on their twitter that "Secret Project #4" was Funbag Fantasy 3if
I have a question if i play funbag fantasy 3 'if' Can I understand the plot or characters..well it's a weird question thou

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I have a question if i play funbag fantasy 3 'if' Can I understand the plot or characters..well it's a weird question thou
From what i understand,the IF version is basically a better version of the original,the 3 original didn't even have Athena appear which is weird since the MC goal in the synopse was to fuck her

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
From what i understand,the IF version is basically a better version of the original,the 3 original didn't even have Athena appear which is weird since the MC goal in the synopse was to fuck her
I understand.Thank you for answering..I'm more hyped now .)

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
trying to find the DLCs for all kyonyuu fantasy series (JP versions) sadly cant find them (i remember that i found on hongfire years ago, but now the site is down)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I am not fucking understanding any of the step by step, how do I get the final harem ?? is the only one that interests me

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
I am not fucking understanding any of the step by step, how do I get the final harem ?? is the only one that interests me
"Become the prefect of Molgrey"
"I still want to concentrate on my political career"
"We are equal castellans"
"Thank Zebia for her consolation"

Harem end \o/

Most guides guide you through unlocking every ending & ending on the harem. With every ending you find out more about the characters/world & get more CG scenes too

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
"Become the prefect of Molgrey"
"I still want to concentrate on my political career"
"We are equal castellans"
"Thank Zebia for her consolation"

Harem end \o/

Most guides guide you through unlocking every ending & ending on the harem. With every ending you find out more about the characters/world & get more CG scenes too
thanks my friend, in these types of games I always start with the harem, then I try to understand the story :ROFLMAO:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: when ruin become the castelan of Mogrey (the lending city) and the guard there retired followed up by those furry comrades in boobshire replacing them.
so what happened to boobshire that make those furry comrades leave the city and who is the castellan there?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Ah damn, why didn't I see that VN tag before clicking on this... Oh well, the Dialog is still pretty funny. Too bad it's not a game though.

I was just clicking through the "Completed" tag. I didn't see the VN. Still though the dialog is a good, cheep laugh. Can't go wrong with vulgar jokes about tits.

Last edited:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
you probbaly find out in funbag fantasy 3 and or funbag fantasy if3

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Ah,Funbag Fantasy,everyone's big titty dream provided you like big,gargantuan,enormous,bazoonkian,amazonian,titillating,lovable,huggable milkers.

Well,time for me to start milking my trouser snake then.

This VN series is the epitomy of "I like big boobs and I cannot lie".

Reactions: Amansas
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes