Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
does not work
Go into the game folder (the one where you start the game) and double click on Open Save Folder.exe.
It will open another folder with a folder named "save" in it
Copy paste what is in the folder of darklink5222 into that folder named "save", replace anything it asks you to replace.
And all done you now have every CG and scenes in the gamle without needing to play it!
If you still don't understand, you can ask anything i'll answer you.
Have fun.

Reactions: darklink5222

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 470249
Hello everyone.

I wanted to make a "walkthrough" to show how to get all the CG in the game.
(You can aswell take a full save, but if you wanna read the story only to get the full gallery of one character, it might be useful)
I'd want to apologize in advance if my english is not good, but i do hope you'll all understand it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anything wrong in there (like if i forgot a scene or something), dont hesitate to point it out, and i'll correct it.

Have a good day/night!
So like, I'm kind of confused a bit; for those blocks of separate choices, which endings/variations do they represent? I remember there was differences in endings based on choices made (as shown in the CG back in the day), but reading this is slightly more confusing on which all of them gets; what's the trigger for the variations? Cumming inside?

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
So like, I'm kind of confused a bit; for those blocks of separate choices, which endings/variations do they represent? I remember there was differences in endings based on choices made (as shown in the CG back in the day), but reading this is slightly more confusing on which all of them gets; what's the trigger for the variations? Cumming inside?
I actually tried to put all the different path possible, and show what scenes it unlocks, it's why it's a "walkthrough", i didn't really know how to call all the endings in the game, so i just sorted out what scenes which endings unlocks.
We can see that some paths ends earlier than others and focus more on one or two characters for exemple, so each blocks of separate choices are one possible path in the game.

Hope i answered your question ^^

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I actually tried to put all the different path possible, and show what scenes it unlocks, it's why it's a "walkthrough", i didn't really know how to call all the endings in the game, so i just sorted out what scenes which endings unlocks.
We can see that some paths ends earlier than others and focus more on one or two characters for exemple, so each blocks of separate choices are one possible path in the game.

Hope i answered your question ^^
yeah, I kind of figured it out after making the post by running two choices at the same time and realized they completely changed the story, just like the first game did (and Kyonyuu Fantasy 3, honestly).

Speaking of 3, I know it'll be a good few years away but I'm looking forward to 'Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 if' being translated, as it's arguably my favorite in the series after Gaiden 2 (which is almost finished being translated)

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
yeah, I kind of figured it out after making the post by running two choices at the same time and realized they completely changed the story, just like the first game did (and Kyonyuu Fantasy 3, honestly).

Speaking of 3, I know it'll be a good few years away but I'm looking forward to 'Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 if' being translated, as it's arguably my favorite in the series after Gaiden 2 (which is almost finished being translated)
I'm currently for all the one missing tbh aha, coudln't really enjoy it without the translation x)
Especially for the if version of Kyonyuu Fantasy 2.
I wanted to do a "walkthrough" for all the game, and it is somewhat ready for Kyonyuu Fantasy and Gaiden (since it's on F95zone).
I just hope it can be useful to people, guess we'll see.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I liked the girls of this one more, but i like Lute way more than Ruin so i hope they release the rest of Lute's saga

Mewtora

Donor
Jun 22, 2018
The multiple penetration scenes are with clones of yourself?
Yes, Ruin B joins the party to help you x)

I liked the girls of this one more, but i like Lute way more than Ruin so i hope they release the rest of Lute's saga
Actually since they're gonna release the rest of the serie, you'll get all of Luce story, i kinda like all the girls so i hope they translate everything x)

Reactions: smokebox

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The multiple penetration scenes are with clones of yourself?
if there's multiple penetration in Kyonyuu Fantasy, it's ALWAYS a clone of the MC. The series is kind of notorious for nothing really bad happening to the heroines, save for a semi-sad ending in Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 if

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
if there's multiple penetration in Kyonyuu Fantasy, it's ALWAYS a clone of the MC. The series is kind of notorious for nothing really bad happening to the heroines, save for a semi-sad ending in Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 if

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

Agreed,frankly from the description i found strange that the MC of the 3 didn't bang Athena if she was his motivation

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Agreed,frankly from the description i found strange that the MC of the 3 didn't bang Athena if she was his motivation
The thing with 3 was that it just didn't feel like a full game in comparison. That's why '3 if" was as good as it was. For starters unlike 2 if it wasn't just the base game + the expanded content, but it reworked the main story to make it so that most of the heroines didn't get individual endings but focused more towards the eventual harem route goal with Yurinas (the MC) ascending back to heaven, though this was also to branch off for the new heroines, Athena and Venus (basically Aprhodite... idk why they mesh the roman and greek versions of the names of the Greek/Roman pantheon) and give them their own endings (as well as including them in the harem route).

It makes me wonder how they'll handle Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if though, assuming they handle it at all, because I doubt many people will be eager to buy the same game with just a few new scenes for each heroine + two new heroines

Reactions: BlackOne 34

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
This game is pretty much a VERY iterative copy of the first one, but it's scratching a particular itch for me. So even though it's exceptionally copypasta, I'm enjoying it so far. Also, dark elves ftw, always.

Reactions: TataVinci

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The VA work of this game is surreal how arousing it is, whoever picked and directed them deserves a hentai Oscar or something. Liked the CG's for years but never got around to playing, the actual translation along with the heavenly voices is something else.

So I clearly need to go and download more of the translated work by Waffle lol.

Reactions: superelmo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just saying..

Mega is down and account have been closed :/, may use another Mega

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 470249
Hello everyone.

I wanted to make a "walkthrough" to show how to get all the CG in the game.
(You can aswell take a full save, but if you wanna read the story only to get the full gallery of one character, it might be useful)
I'd want to apologize in advance if my english is not good, but i do hope you'll all understand it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anything wrong in there (like if i forgot a scene or something), dont hesitate to point it out, and i'll correct it.

Have a good day/night!
Hello, I just started playing this wonderful game and am very thankful for this hopefully helpful walkthrough, but it seems to have a mistake right at the beginning:
The decision to let Zebia lead a detachment force or not has indeed an influence over the end.
Letting Zebia the force leads to an end where Ruin becomes king without any further scenes.
Not letting her go leads to a completely different scenario, where Ruin becomes ambassador to the elven kingdom. I haven't finished it yet, but it also seems to have all your mentioned missing scenes with Zebia and Elysa, whereas the first option does not.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
The thing with 3 was that it just didn't feel like a full game in comparison. That's why '3 if" was as good as it was. For starters unlike 2 if it wasn't just the base game + the expanded content, but it reworked the main story to make it so that most of the heroines didn't get individual endings but focused more towards the eventual harem route goal with Yurinas (the MC) ascending back to heaven, though this was also to branch off for the new heroines, Athena and Venus (basically Aprhodite... idk why they mesh the roman and greek versions of the names of the Greek/Roman pantheon) and give them their own endings (as well as including them in the harem route).

It makes me wonder how they'll handle Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if though, assuming they handle it at all, because I doubt many people will be eager to buy the same game with just a few new scenes for each heroine + two new heroines
Did you play Kyonyuu Gaiden 2?If yes is why only seven of nine heroines get pregnant?Did Sebraria(dark skinned milf) and the new blonde pricess have children?

KamiTorasuke

Jun 24, 2017
I'm just gonna say out of all the character in game seriously those ansatsusha was my favourite type of character.
The heck roll call naming A B SHHH X Y ZEEE

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes