EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover 2.png

Overview:
Set two years after the events of Kyonyuu Fantasy’s true ending, the kingdom of Edellant has prospered under the reign of King Lute and his harem. However outside forces throughout the continent aren’t sure what to make of this new king and each have their own plots concerning him. The neighboring realm of Ringobalt is just looking for a justifiable excuse to pick a fight with its neighbor in retaliation for a certain occurrence at the end of KF, the churchmen of Bakachin are livid at Lute’s marriage to a monster and seek a way to discredit both him and Shamshel, and the kingdom of Fronce is trying to figure whether to regard Lute as a potential ally or enemy.

Thread Updated: 2018-03-29
Release Date: 2018-03-29
Title: Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden
Ailias: Honeydew Fantasy Gaiden
Original Title: 巨乳ファンタジー外伝
VNDB: /
VN length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer/Publisher: Waffle - -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Sequel: Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story 2
Main Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

FunbagFantasySideBoobStory-Eroge-12.jpg FunbagFantasySideBoobStory-Eroge-15.jpg FunbagFantasySideBoobStory-Eroge-17.jpg FunbagFantasySideBoobStory-Eroge-22.jpg FunbagFantasySideBoobStory-Eroge-26.jpg 20180221202244.jpg 20180221202248.jpg 20180221202423.jpg 20180221202333.jpg 20180221202352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I know that this game it's the most anticipated here, but did you realize that @bllahbllub you, @FallenAngelX00 , and @jackkane opened three, three, thread for this game? Jesus.

@FallenAngelX00 & @jackkane sadly I need to move your request in the "Rejected" because this is already ready to be moved on the games section, but next time please - even you again, bllahbllub - try to restrain yourself.

Reactions: jackkane

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I know that this game it's the most anticipated here, but did you realize that @bllahbllub you, @FallenAngelX00 , and @jackkane opened three, three, thread for this game? Jesus.

@FallenAngelX00 & @jackkane sadly I need to move your request in the "Rejected" because this is already ready to be moved on the games section, but next time please - even you again, bllahbllub - try to restrain yourself.
yes i know sorry it's my favorite game series...

Reactions: digitall

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Here you go folks

A request, please create some additional mega links as my I'm nearing my 1TB storage limit and will be doing some recycling soon.

A torrent link just in case.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Here you go folks

A request, please create some additional mega links as my I'm nearing my 1TB storage limit and will be doing some recycling soon.
i make a new mega link and other.

Reactions: Xand

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Here you go folks

A torrent link just in case.
ähm this is the wrong game....

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 82583

Overview:
Set two years after the events of Kyonyuu Fantasy’s true ending, the kingdom of Edellant has prospered under the reign of King Lute and his harem. However outside forces throughout the continent aren’t sure what to make of this new king and each have their own plots concerning him. The neighboring realm of Ringobalt is just looking for a justifiable excuse to pick a fight with its neighbor in retaliation for a certain occurrence at the end of KF, the churchmen of Bakachin are livid at Lute’s marriage to a monster and seek a way to discredit both him and Shamshel, and the kingdom of Fronce is trying to figure whether to regard Lute as a potential ally or enemy.

Title: Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden
Ailias: Honeydew Fantasy Gaiden
Original Title: 巨乳ファンタジー外伝
Prequel:
VNDB: /
Homepage:
VN length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Release date: 25/02/2011 JP - 29/03/2018 EN
Developer/Publisher: Waffle/MangaGamer
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese

Genre:

Installation:
lol I was just about to start this thread my self...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's surprising none of the major release groups have jumped on this yet. Looking forward to it!
Sorry to ruin your hope, but only Darksiders "deal" with these type of games, if anything. If you mean Codex, Plaza, Razor etc.. then most likely they'll never bother crack/buy this game. They're more for AAA games and indie's one, rather than VN's and Nukige's.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes