Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this is impossible to download, nopy always breaks down during upload ( nopy is the worst shit ever) the workupload is jsuta torrent, mega shows me 40 hours download time and haen and gofile dont work, does anyone has a link to somethign that works

Reactions: MikeOG

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Short question: This is Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 and not the alternate version Kyonyuu Fantasy 2if.
Am I correct or hopefully wrong?

Kyonyuu Fantasy 2if seems to have more content, that's why I'm asking.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Short question: This is Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 and not the alternate version Kyonyuu Fantasy 2if.
Am I correct or hopefully wrong?

Kyonyuu Fantasy 2if seems to have more content, that's why I'm asking.
This is not the alternate version.

2if is not translated yet.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
This is not the alternate version.

2if is not translated yet.
Damn... do you know if the translation is in work?

Currently I am at the Sideboob Story's from version 1, I've heard something about a difference in the chronological order between FF 1-4. So after finishing everything from FF1 I should start next with 3if?

Apr 9, 2021
Are there any animated scenes ?
No animations.

Just slideshows and camera sways, with very few "emphasis blur" like speed lines in manga, that's all... You know I'm tired of this kind of games... let's take a look to something more interesting ↓

You can easily apply THIS meme to most JAPANESE games released on Steam! And I'm not talking about the pixellated censorship... I'm referring to the static images, the shitty moans acting and the non-existent stories. I'm just going to say now:

1) Shame on them!

2) We shouldn't support certain """works""", and that's on US!

1273825_1624003347204.png

P.S: I know... that's for CyberSex 2069... but nobody cares!

Just embrace the message, ok? :LOL:

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn... do you know if the translation is in work?

Currently I am at the Sideboob Story's from version 1, I've heard something about a difference in the chronological order between FF 1-4. So after finishing everything from FF1 I should start next with 3if?
I'm not sure when the 4th game is set, but otherwise if you wanna go by timeline, then 3-2-1

pr83

May 5, 2017
I'm sure it has been asked before but what is the difference between this and the "if" version and will it ever be available/translated?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm sure it has been asked before but what is the difference between this and the "if" version and will it ever be available/translated?
Fantasy 2 if is Fantasy 2, but with an expanded story and cast. And no, most likely will never be translated

• Sad
Reactions: Strijoca and pr83

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Another excellent Waffle title. I had a lot of fun with this one. See my review.

Sad to hear that. Any reason why it won't be translated?
Well it's not a guarantee that it won't be translated, but here's the reason why people think it won't.

The third game didn't get a translation. They straight up skipped that and instead translated 3if, which is basically 3rd game + DLC/extra content. So now there's no reason to do 3.

The 2nd game has been translated ages ago. For 2if to be translated, they would have to go back to it. And considering they've straight up skipped 3 and instead went for the if version, doesn't seem like it's likely to go back to 2if.

Reactions: youmustbejoking

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey just a shout I just switched up my gfx card to an AMD and suddenly everything is black screen on start. I remember AMD cards being very bad at playing old games. And am wondering if anyone here found a workaround?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
i had question i googled IF 2 everywhere and there no guide to help me know which choices lead to the true ending can someone pleasee post me a guide?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
i had question i googled IF 2 everywhere and there no guide to help me know which choices lead to the true ending can someone pleasee post me a guide?
Well 2 IF isn't translated so I guess no one made an english guide

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes