Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Lets fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm satisfied with the newest release that continues to drain my wallet

Reactions: DarkArrow

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Guess its that time again where I say goodbye to my family and friends for a couple days

Sep 6, 2018
Another thing, I'm assuming the "pregnancy" tag here refers to impregnation, because for the life of me I can't find any preg anything inside the game CGs.

Certain characters on vndb are tagged with subject of pregnancy, but I'm assuming that refers to a fandisc or something.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
im so confused why they used the words reboot of the original funbag fantasy 3 title, it's clearly seperated from it, haven't downloaded it yet but the setting it totally different from what i could tell, if im not retarded. " expands on the original story "
aren't they making an enitrely new story?, once again haven't actually even downloaded it but the wording is just triggering me a bit

Sep 28, 2018
I personally didn't play 3 but from what i read unlike the other ones 3if is an enhanced remake/version of 3, it's everything from 3 and a little more instead of a sequel.

So they didn't see the need to translate 3 since If is the better version.
Yeah its basically the same deal as Eiyuu Senki Gold. It's not quite a sequel as much as it is an modified and 'improved' version. In a sort of simplistic way, treat this as you would a 'third game' for any Pokemon game. It has the features of the original with bonus improvements and QOL changes made to make the game more enjoyable.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
im so confused why they used the words reboot of the original funbag fantasy 3 title, it's clearly seperated from it, haven't downloaded it yet but the setting it totally different from what i could tell, if im not retarded. " expands on the original story "
aren't they making an enitrely new story?, once again haven't actually even downloaded it but the wording is just triggering me a bit
Its because 3 is completely different from the Lute series the last Lute game was funbags fantasy sideboob 2 or something like that 3 was another game that I don't think got translated

Pendragonx315

Apr 23, 2020
hmmmm.. am i missing something? All the menus appear in english, but none of the dialogue is translated.. it just shows up as blocks (i.e. probably japanese characters)

edit:it probably has something to do with me running this in Linux via WINE.. just not sure what, since it sounds like everyone else sees the text in english just fine...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes