Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
It's also . The point is that as a rule JP devs (when not plain lifting public-domain names off mythologies and whatnot) operate entirely on the trope of As Long As It Sounds Foreign and basically just open a random dictionary page then throw a dart at it; they have no sense whatsoever for whether the resulting names would actually make any kind of sense.
All too true.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Im not a boob guy and I actually quite dislike huge overkill breast like these

but the games in this series are always such a pleasure to read lol, fun stories and humour, and also surprisingly well written with great pacing

i'll be reading this one too

Reactions: Dragoci

DarkSkynen

Oct 21, 2018
Hell ya...been waiting for this...
Although I would like another Lute's story...but seems like he's story has came to an end.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Okay ladies and gents, let's bring back the Chronology List of Funbag Fantasy with some corrections (Correct me if I'm wrong, okay?!)

I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:

Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Apparently we don't need 3 since this is an EXTENDED Version) (According to the info I found, this is the Origin Story so this should be played first if you care about Chronology) (YOU ARE HERE)

Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan) (Prequel to 2 according to VNDB)

Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1) (Ruin, Shamsiel's ANCESTOR) (Going to assume everyone played 2)

Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel/Remake? of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)

Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2)

Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)

Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story)

Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)

Funbag Witch (Or Kyonyuu Majo) (Very Distant Sequel to 1) (Not out in English yet)

Last edited:

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
Okay ladies and gents, let's bring back the Chronology List of Funbag Fantasy with some corrections (Correct me if I'm wrong, okay?!)

I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:

Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Apparently we don't need 3 since this is an EXTENDED Version) (According to the info I found, this is the Origin Story so this should be played first if you care about Chronology) (YOU ARE HERE)

Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan) (Prequel to 2 according to VNDB)

Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1) (Ruin, Shamsiel's ANCESTOR) (Going to assume everyone played 2)

Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel/Remake? of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)

Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2)

Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)

Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story)

Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)

Funbag Witch (Or Kyonyuu Majo) (Very Distant Sequel to 1) (Not out in English yet)
img.JPG

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
app just stop working
Weird... I dunno what to tell you:
1) Are you on Japanese Locale? Doesn't make sense since Mangagamer patched the game to work on EN Locale. But, for me, once I switched my Windows to Japanese Locale, I never switched back.
2) Are you 32 or 64 bits? I have no idea if the game is compatible or not with 32 bits if you are 32 bits.
3) Did you try to redownload the game? You can try superelmo's torrent if any link here doesn't fit the bill.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
*Insert "Item GET" or "Victory" chime here*

Thanks for more of one of my favorite series!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
1) yes i set to jap locale
2) mine 64 bits
3) first i download from nopy and pixeldrain link got crash & second i try with superelmo link still crash

maybe i still waiting mangagamer patches
Aw man! That's a shame! I really REALLY have no idea how to help you. Can someone help this poor guy?!
EDIT: Finished downloading from superelmo's link: Game works fine... no problem...
I think I figured out the problem: Did you install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++?

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

ijen

Jan 18, 2018
Those who are fellow men of culture, try this! Despite the fetish, this series is top class comedy even comparable to majikoi or muv-luv

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I personally didn't play 3 but from what i read unlike the other ones 3if is an enhanced remake/version of 3, it's everything from 3 and a little more instead of a sequel.

So they didn't see the need to translate 3 since If is the better version.
Aaahh! gochaa .. thanks for clarifying.

I swear all these games are worth their time and then some but the day sideboob story 3 translation lands I think I'm gonna die of over cooming.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes