Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
ANYONE WITH A RADIANT SOUL PLEASE PORT THIS GODLY GAME TO ANDROID PLEASE.... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
Love that series. I hope they do the dlc with artemis and medusa too, also got pregnant scenes with the goddesses. :love:
I bought it to help make that happen.

drmaniac

Oct 5, 2017
How many more games in this series do we have to wait for? The timeline on vndb is kinda confusing.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I am more interested in the continuation of Lute. Last one I played was that Lute got married to the mermaid princess and became an Emperor.

Dave Mars

Jan 8, 2021
which one is true ending between underworld and human harem?
Assuming the fandisc is the sequel, then it should be Underworld.
I hope it gets translated too.

Aside from that, I remember searching up what the differences between 2if with 2 and 3if and 3 is.
If you're going to compare them in canonicity with each other, than the if version is more consistent.
iirc, I remember reading someone saying that 2if is more inline with the original game as 2 has some contradictions with Gaiden.
I hope they get to 2if as well but since they've already done 2, that seems unlikely imo especially because of its size.

Reactions: Dragoci

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018
Assuming the fandisc is the sequel, then it should be Underworld.
I hope it gets translated too.

Aside from that, I remember searching up what the differences between 2if with 2 and 3if and 3 is.
If you're going to compare them in canonicity with each other, than the if version is more consistent.
iirc, I remember reading someone saying that 2if is more inline with the original game as 2 has some contradictions with Gaiden.
I hope they get to 2if as well but since they've already done 2, that seems unlikely imo especially because of its size.
ty

kyealo

Mar 21, 2019
Don't know about you guys, but i didn't find this one as good as the other 2, not even close.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The plot of this one isn't as grandiose of adventure or coming up from rock bottom cuz the MC is a God, even a lesser god he is still far above mortals; the only ones he has to prove himself to are the other gods, while most of the human characters revere him just on his first act alone, so I can see why some might find it inferior, but honestly "if" changed a lot for several routes as well as with the new ones with Venus and Athena, making them far more important.

Also Mars is a dick.

Jul 16, 2019
guys correct me if im wrong in this one we have the pregnancy tag has any1 found pregnancy stuff on it or has a walkthrough to get it

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm them releasing 3 before 2if kinda kills my hope for the latter.
Genuine shame.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes