If443

Apr 14, 2018
Just waiting to be available today to buy on steam , the only game in mangagame where I always hold money for like 3 or 4 weeks for just this game

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Errrr, description and forum thread confuse me. And VNDB just gave me more questions.

So, if I understand this correctly:
1. The numbered titles are all merely in the same setting, not sequels of each other?
2a. The "if" title's arent "if" and its just their way of "numbering" sequels?
2b. Or they are "if"s but change the story up, yet keep the overall plot like they did with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth?

haroldoftherocks

Jan 31, 2021
My favorite series slowly being translated to english... Lovely...

Thanks for the upload OP. I bought all the others, but I was really strapped for cash this time so much appreciated. Also, little tidbit that I didn't see posted yet:

If you own Kyonyuu Fantasy 3if, you can transfer your save file over for 100% progress in Funbag Fantasy 3 if

(save file is found in users/appdata/roaming/waffle)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This series seems to have many fans, a promising sight indeed! However as a very specific type of horny pervert I must inquire; what is the pregnancy content? Some posted earlier that it might simply be impregnation, though I checked the genre spoiler (uploaders are sometimes more specific about content there as the tag system doesn't allow for) and it still says pregnancy. Impregnation makes more sense based on the description of only allowing for 2 days, but given the fantasy setting who can be certain?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Bruh the OG protag is called Lute. Which is .

#JustJPNamings
Yes, I'm well aware of that and what a lute is. Don't treat me like some idiot. Anyway between Lute and Corncone I find the latter way weirder especially since Lute is at least some Old Norse surname.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Errrr, description and forum thread confuse me. And VNDB just gave me more questions.

So, if I understand this correctly:
1. The numbered titles are all merely in the same setting, not sequels of each other?
2a. The "if" title's arent "if" and its just their way of "numbering" sequels?
2b. Or they are "if"s but change the story up, yet keep the overall plot like they did with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth?

1)There are three different stories narrated in the games, two of them taking place in the continent of Eurodia (that resembles Europe in the XVII century) but in different times, and the MC changes (but basically is the same funny paizuri-lover kinda guy), and one in an alternate version of the Roman age.
The exact sequence is:
- Funbag fantasy (Kyonyuu fantasy)
- Funbag fantasy: sideboob story (Kyunyuu fantasy Gaiden)
-Funbag fantasy: sideboob story 2 (Kyunyuu fantasy Gaiden 2)
These, plus some DLCs, are games where the MC is Lute Hende

Then there is Funbag fantasy 2, set 150 years before the events of FF: sideboob story 2, and Funbag fantasy 2if, basically the same story but with more busty ladies willing to give you pleasure because it just is.
Then there is Funbag Fantasy 3 and 3if. Those are the ones in the Roman age, you're a paizuri god that need to get famous in order to become powerful and seduce the goddesses. Just like the others, "3if" is just an alternative version of the other.

2ab) I didn't play the game you mentioned, but I think in this case it's just a way to tag such stories, they just about the same, with slight changes and more girls involved. Just like the VNDB site report they are not in the timeline, but are set in an alternative universe of they own. Nothing to lose your mind about in my opinion, really.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spear01

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
the main difference with the 'if' version of this game is it knocked out a few singular endings for some of the heroines, added two new girls (Athena and Venus, the ladies on the title page cover), and expanded the harem to include the new heroines. Some minor plot alterations too to accommodate for all of this, but nothing serious.

Mars is a dick. That is all.

EDIT: Also should mention, the primary antagonist of the Harem route is a hot girl with the biggest tits who joins the harem, instead of stereotypical evil dudes like the previous games had.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Yes, I'm well aware of that and what a lute is. Don't treat me like some idiot. Anyway between Lute and Corncone I find the latter way weirder especially since Lute is at least some Old Norse surname.
It's also . The point is that as a rule JP devs (when not plain lifting public-domain names off mythologies and whatnot) operate entirely on the trope of As Long As It Sounds Foreign and basically just open a random dictionary page then throw a dart at it; they have no sense whatsoever for whether the resulting names would actually make any kind of sense.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Isn't there one last instalment of FF2? You know, the 'If' one?

I think I heard something about Sideboob Story 2 having an 'If'.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy this.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes