Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
Hmmm them releasing 3 before 2if kinda kills my hope for the latter.
Genuine shame.
They released the second sideboob story to the first one after they released 2.
Doesn't have to mean anything.
Judging on the bonus content, it is safe to say that 2 isn't that popular though.
It is pretty much a copy of 1 with different girls. The girls are great, but the story is just the same.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
They released the second sideboob story to the first one after they released 2.
Doesn't have to mean anything.
Judging on the bonus content, it is safe to say that 2 isn't that popular though.
It is pretty much a copy of 1 with different girls. The girls are great, but the story is just the same.
No that actually makes sense considering Gaiden 2 released after 2(and the narrative making throwbacks to 2).
And considering they went ahead with 3if instead of 3(which as far as I know contains even bigger story changes than 2if)chances are even slimmer than if they had just released the base version.

Cant really say much about popularity(dont remember Mangagamer ever saying much about 2´s sales)but being stuck with the non-canon second entry is just such a weird situation(not to mention,more Saharl and Zebia would be worth the price of admission alone).
Anyway,wouldnt hold my breath for 2if at this point.

Poraaja84

Jun 24, 2017
No real pregnancy here, just few lines of text.
Why they do this misleading only with pregnancy? I mean if there would be a random line / chat like this -> Dude1: Where is Mark? Dude2: He went to toilet to take a shit. Would this ever mean that you need a scat label? Even thought there is no visual scat in the vn?

e: Another thing. Pregnancy tag also gets abused when random preggo belly just crosses a road or somethin, even thought that charter har no real impact on the story. I mean you could make a random woman cross the street and add futa/trans tag and say: yea you could not see that woman was a futa/trans because she had clothes. Then that trans woman make next no impact on a story. I just hate misleading tags, even if they are partly true like in this vn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Here is a walkthrough, I don't know if someone posted it yet.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
who wouldve thought that the interesting part isnt the harem route. wow. 1 and 2 is still better imo. h-scene wise, its debatable

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
In the end I liked this game and thought it was good. While I don't think it was as good as the Lute or Ruin series I didn't think that was a bad thing either considering both those games were insanely good but also in the context of this story I don't think trying what they did in those games would've mad a whole load of sense so I think they did great with what they set for themselves, only thing I wish they did was add more to the canon harem route like fighting against the church of holy rood and building the characters through that or having one of the daemonic gods take offence to Julinas taking both the goddesses and starting a conflict through that but they could probably do that in a second game if they decide to make one

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Took me a minute to realize the song Julinas gets the snakes to sing in Venus's route is the main theme of the first game.

drmaniac

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah this is the weakest of the series by far. Still better than a lot of game but still disappointing. None of the conflicts in the game were very intresting and it feels like the true route is missing or something.

Reactions: DullName

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
what is the gameplay in this? is it like the ones by Dual Tail? and is there links to ENG versions of them?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
what is the gameplay in this? is it like the ones by Dual Tail? and is there links to ENG versions of them?
The gameplay is to read or not if you skip (your pick) and to pick choices for the heroine route to get their ending, it's not a JRPG where battles happen.

Reactions: cavaemon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The gameplay is to read or not if you skip (your pick) and to pick choices for the heroine route to get their ending, it's not a JRPG where battles happen.
do all the other games have pregnancy like this in the the series?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
do all the other games have pregnancy like this in the the series?
The first Funbag Fantasy has in one route's ending, the sequel Sideboob story doesn't and the Sideboob story 2 only has in a specific DLC, which so far hasn't been released in the West, only, as a pre-order bonus, in Japan when it was released. Funbag Fantsy 2 has pregnant multiple characters but in different routes.

Reactions: cavaemon
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes