dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Hmm I can say that I played this game really for a plot. This style of sex scenes is not my cup of tea. But I did like the MC and his progress. Would enjoyed the story even more if it was taken more seriously.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
When it comes to the Funbag Fantasy series, I don't give a shit about anyone's story except for Lute. I want to play the sequel to the one where Lute finds out that he's the Sacred Demon and also conquers the Empire and becomes an Emperor himself. It's the game where he marries the princess who's also a mermaid. I want to play the sequel to that.

vnqats

Oct 9, 2017
Jesus the chrono order is wow, So 3 IF is first on the list. Guess its time to get started lol
You're still better off going in release order though (FF1 -> FF:SS1 -> FF2 -> FF:SS2 -> FF3 or FF1 -> FF:SS1 -> FF:SS2 -> FF2 -> FF3). First order will make the most sense, since each one references the previous ones. Second order sacrifices a few references to FF2 in exchange for keeping all of the FF1 stories together. A lot of the stuff in FF3 (e.g. the assassins) makes much less sense if you start there.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
You're still better off going in release order though (FF1 -> FF:SS1 -> FF2 -> FF:SS2 -> FF3 or FF1 -> FF:SS1 -> FF:SS2 -> FF2 -> FF3). First order will make the most sense, since each one references the previous ones. Second order sacrifices a few references to FF2 in exchange for keeping all of the FF1 stories together. A lot of the stuff in FF3 (e.g. the assassins) makes much less sense if you start there.
Yeah personally I did it the first way but I actually started with FF:SS1 because I'm a dumbass and didn't realize I was missing something until I was halfway through, and then I went back and did them in that order but after playing all of them I'm debating playing them in chronological order.

awonderfulusername

Jan 13, 2020
The don't know how to get the full save listed here to work. I don't think it unlocks scene library either. Can someone upload another one?

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Kalkrion would you or someone else please post the main plot points/spoilers in the Artemis and Medusa version end the ends?
Still slowly going through the medusa route in my free time, but I have done Artemis so I can give you that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that ended up being way longer than I intended I'll make a quick bullet list of plot points if that seems too long winded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regardless if you read the long synopsis or the quick and dirty one, I do recommend this VN even if you have to MTL, its really good and I'm pretty sure I hardly did the VN justice with these synopses

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes