geminiw

Oct 14, 2018
sadly dont unlock the scenes:(
Start a new game, save once then find the folder (C(or whatever disk you use):\Users\''whatever your pc name is)\AppData\Roaming\Waffle\Funbag_Fantasy_Sideboob_Story_2) , delete everything inside the save folder and put the 2 files from the winrar into the save folder.

Reactions: bubbaslim

Henry-Ever

Feb 19, 2019
Start a new game, save once then find the folder (C(or whatever disk you use):\Users\''whatever your pc name is)\AppData\Roaming\Waffle\Funbag_Fantasy_Sideboob_Story_2) , delete everything inside the save folder and put the 2 files from the winrar into the save folder.
nothing ...i dont know why...i followed yuor instructions:(

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So let me get this right.
1st game - Funbag Fantasy
2nd game - Funbag Fantasy 2 (not connected to 1st game)
3rd game - Funbag Fantasy Side boob story (sequel to 1st game)
4rd game - Funbag Fantasy Side boob story 2 (sequel to 2nd game)
Ok Mr. Fridge: Let me explain in a simpler way ok?! This will be the 3rd and last time I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:
Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1 so THIS should be played first if you care about the timeline)
Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)
Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2 and 2 IF)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW))
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 (NO RELATION TO 1 or 2 WHATSOEVER! Not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Sequel to 3, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF 2 (Sequel to 3 IF, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan so I have zero information about this one!)

Total Funbag games right now: 10: 6 of those constitute the first story (With Ruin (Shamisel's daddy) and Lute))

This should be the correct order! Please if you have any questions about continuity, follow this guide and thanks!

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok Mr. Fridge: Let me explain in a simpler way ok?! This will be the 3rd and last time I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:
Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1 so THIS should be played first if you care about the timeline)
Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)
Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2 and 2 IF)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW))
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 (NO RELATION TO 1 or 2 WHATSOEVER! Not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Sequel to 3, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF 2 (Sequel to 3 IF, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan so I have zero information about this one!)

This should be the correct order! Please if you have any questions about continuity, follow this guide and thanks!
Jesus Christos dude, no need to get upset. I made those conclusions from reading the synopsis of the games from VNDB and piecing it together. Didn't look at anything in the threads here so no way I could have seen you explaining it before. Sorry if I upset you

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Jesus Christos dude, no need to get upset. I made those conclusions from reading the synopsis of the games from VNDB and piecing it together. Didn't look at anything in the threads here so no way I could have seen you explaining it before. Sorry if I upset you
I'm just doing my job explaining: I never get offended by people I explain to. Do not take my explanation as an offense please ty! I know I can get annoying doing this stuff but if someone has to do it correctly... well... feels very embarrassed .

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Hmmm... you know the extra stuff that includes pregnancy scenes (gallery of that here: ), anyone know how that integrated with the original Japanese release when that came out, and any idea on the odds of it getting translated for this release?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm... you know the extra stuff that includes pregnancy scenes (gallery of that here: ), anyone know how that integrated with the original Japanese release when that came out, and any idea on the odds of it getting translated for this release?
That's a fan-disc that came after Gaiden 2. Basically it contains stuff like Lute marrying Emeralia and having kids with each of his lovers (though the Iberan princess is left out). Odds of it happening are up in the air but again it's hardly anything detailed in story besides the aformentioned stuff.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
That's a fan-disc that came after Gaiden 2. Basically it contains stuff like Lute marrying Emeralia and having kids with each of his lovers (though the Iberan princess is left out). Odds of it happening are up in the air but again it's hardly anything detailed in story besides the aformentioned stuff.
A fan disc? Hmm, but it's not fan art though, so I assumed it was some sort of official thing. At any rate, pregnancy with (most of) the ladies is content I desperately desire, and this has it, so I would like to see it happen. Anyone have any idea how to ask the people at Mangagamer about it?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
A fan disc? Hmm, but it's not fan art though, so I assumed it was some sort of official thing. At any rate, pregnancy with (most of) the ladies is content I desperately desire, and this has it, so I would like to see it happen. Anyone have any idea how to ask the people at Mangagamer about it?
A fan-disc is a mini-extra that comes out from the devs of VNs as thanks for supporting their game; think of it as DLC.

Reactions: Some Guy 9001

digitall

May 25, 2017
I love it so much! I've been playing for about 2 days and I still feel as there is a lot left.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL) -> Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Continuation, Not out in English yet!) -> Funbag Fantasy 1 (Original Game) -> Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Continuation) -> Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Continuation) -> Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 3 (CONTINUATION again, Not out in English yet!) -> Funbag Fantasy 3 (Completely different story, Not out in English yet!) -> Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Continuation to 3)
Just a minor note to fix any possible confusion Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 3 is named Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 After though it hasn't been released in english

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes