Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
is there any guide for routes?
You don't really need a guide, there's 2 routes, and only 1 choice matters with regards to them. That being the response to Iberia's ambassador. "refuse outright" and "I'll think about it". That's the only choice that has an effect on the route.

On a different note, done the path that has the "noble boobs vacation" chapter, and it ended with all the girls getting pregnant (no pregnant sex, just morning sickness and the discovery, seems kinda like it could be the prelude to that fandisc) kinda suddenly, much to Lute's confusion, no explanation as to how they suddenly get pregnant now after years and didn't before, but at least Lute acknowledged it as strange (and earlier he worried if he actually was sterile). No sex with Serebia or Estoria, so that's down the other path, let's see if that one also ends with girls discovering they get pregnant, and if so, if it has an explanation for how, or if it'll remain a mystery.

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Do we know if mangagamers is translating the 3rd game too?
As far I hope to know they go translate the sequel of 2 after ruin ascend the throne and they go finish translating the rest of lute harem and focus on the 3rd one

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so can anybody tell me how to play
Funbag Fantasy
games in order and dose it have multi ending ??

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Ok Mr. Fridge: Let me explain in a simpler way ok?! This will be the 3rd and last time I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:
Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1 so THIS should be played first if you care about the timeline)
Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)
Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2 and 2 IF)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW))
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 (NO RELATION TO 1 or 2 WHATSOEVER! Not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Sequel to 3, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF 2 (Sequel to 3 IF, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan so I have zero information about this one!)

Total Funbag games right now: 10: 6 of those constitute the first story (With Ruin (Shamisel's daddy) and Lute))

This should be the correct order! Please if you have any questions about continuity, follow this guide and thanks!
Great... I just realized how I kinda sorta ruined this for myself here and there. I got introduced to this via the first Sideboob Story.
Welp. Time to follow this as well as I can. Thanks for this!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Great... I just realized how I kinda sorta ruined this for myself here and there. I got introduced to this via the first Sideboob Story.
Welp. Time to follow this as well as I can. Thanks for this!
i still don't understand i downloaded the 4 games 1 and 2 and sideboob 1 and 2 how should i play them

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Full save (AppData\Roaming\Waffle\Funbag_Fantasy_Sideboob_Story_2\save)
my man thanks, that worked

the amount of fucking talking in that game is immense
at some point I just gave up and skipped to see when I actually get to see boobies
after 5min of straight skipping past what feels like a fucking tidal waves of buff dudes and knights fighting I gave up again to grab a save

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Seriously dude?

You don't really need a guide, there's 2 routes, and only 1 choice matters with regards to them. That being the response to Iberia's ambassador. "refuse outright" and "I'll think about it". That's the only choice that has an effect on the route.
That's all you need to know.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Damn it I really forgot the story of sideboob, when Im playing this game I feel like I shouldn't play this game until I replayed the first sideboob which I dont want to do because it takes time to finish but then again I have the time since our country is under community quarantine thanks to covid19-chan. Im so confused...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Damn it I really forgot the story of sideboob, when Im playing this game I feel like I shouldn't play this game until I replayed the first sideboob which I dont want to do because it takes time to finish but then again I have the time since our country is under community quarantine thanks to covid19-chan. Im so confused...
Life is full of difficult decisions.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes