alex_cal

Jul 2, 2020
does this download even have sex scenes or anything like that ? i scrolled through with auto skip just to make sure but when skipping through a decent amount, i haven't found a single seen is there a patch we gotta download or something ?

Kojiro

Donor
Oct 2, 2016
does this download even have sex scenes or anything like that ? i scrolled through with auto skip just to make sure but when skipping through a decent amount, i haven't found a single seen is there a patch we gotta download or something ?
Long version :

there is a lot of text or story if you read it, before the sex events, there's only one choice that lead to two different ending with plenty of scenes for each route.

this novel is enjoyest best if you read it (imo) give a little more this is the 3rd installment of a series (same story)1st 2nd.

there are other games of the same lore but different protagonist

Short version:

yes there are sex scene keep going forward.

Jan 26, 2018
can someone please send a link for 1GB downloads for the VN because my wifi is screwing up and has not worked for months and I have to use my phone to download and a can only download around 1GB

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
can someone please send a link for 1GB downloads for the VN because my wifi is screwing up and has not worked for months and I have to use my phone to download and a can only download around 1GB
Give me 5 Mins.

Edit Done - Try These demonhuntercrow

500MB Parts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All Hosts have the same files - You can mix and match - if you need to?

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i finally caught up on all the funbags and looked if the others were in english yet and found that fantasy 3 english is done on steam but cant find where to download

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wis alot of the games i played were in english but tell then i just guess what my be right or wrong. but then you can always save before a choice i guess lol.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i am so confused is this game about the mask dude ? or still lute ? cause the description makes it seem like its all about the new guy but the pictures are all lutes girls though i guess it could be mask stealing them or something ? XD

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
A little update on the chronological order of the Funbag Fantasy games:
Apparently, according to VNDB, Funbag Fantasy 4 is ANOTHER PREQUEL, set 250 years BEFORE the events of Funbag Fantasy 2. Sadly that's the only news I got since it's gonna be out in Japanese in 2 months.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A little update on the chronological order of the Funbag Fantasy games:
Apparently, according to VNDB, Funbag Fantasy 4 is ANOTHER PREQUEL, set 250 years BEFORE the events of Funbag Fantasy 2. Sadly that's the only news I got since it's gonna be out in Japanese in 2 months.
Lol. is 3 even translated? I still need to finish Sideboob Story 1, then 2, not to mention the other game 1 side games and all the side games for 2 etc

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Let's hope that all the Funbag and I mean ALL, games get translated and then we can leave Waffle alone

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes