Kojiro

Donor
Oct 2, 2016
Damn it I really forgot the story of sideboob, when Im playing this game I feel like I shouldn't play this game until I replayed the first sideboob which I dont want to do because it takes time to finish but then again I have the time since our country is under community quarantine thanks to covid19-chan. Im so confused...
the story in this new one does a short intro(recap) of the people you met and some event of the past, enough to jog a foggy memory.
If you are in a blank state I suggest a replay with some skyp of the older titles , it's always a fun story and you'll get more of some little references that are present and get lost on you if you don't recall the details of the past.

walfeds

Jun 7, 2017
Is this release included the content from harem patch and side story for Emeralia and Estoria? I guess nope.

Mr.Sloth

Aug 28, 2019
You don't really need a guide, there's 2 routes, and only 1 choice matters with regards to them. That being the response to Iberia's ambassador. "refuse outright" and "I'll think about it". That's the only choice that has an effect on the route.

On a different note, done the path that has the "noble boobs vacation" chapter, and it ended with all the girls getting pregnant (no pregnant sex, just morning sickness and the discovery, seems kinda like it could be the prelude to that fandisc) kinda suddenly, much to Lute's confusion, no explanation as to how they suddenly get pregnant now after years and didn't before, but at least Lute acknowledged it as strange (and earlier he worried if he actually was sterile). No sex with Serebia or Estoria, so that's down the other path, let's see if that one also ends with girls discovering they get pregnant, and if so, if it has an explanation for how, or if it'll remain a mystery.
I'm late in this, could you tell me which choice leads to side route? I'd like to savor the true route after.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Nah, he impregnated Roxanne in her ending in the original Funbag Fantasy. Also, he impregnates the harem in the alternate ending.
It is noted that the fact he hadn't got any of his girls pregnant in several years of fucking them is weird, such that many people believed him to be sterile. It seems implied that something odd is going on there, but at any rate, it is possible for him to get women pregnant, as seen in that alternate ending, it just... didn't happen before, and though it's implied something strange was going on, it never explains it, just leaves it as a mystery. It's probably related to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it's never explained.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Just finished playing this game and so the trilogy of Lute's story. Loved this series. It's absolutely hilarious how much the hentai doesn't do these games justice, lmao.

Kojiro

Donor
Oct 2, 2016
Are there Walkthroughs for this series anywhere ?
you don't need one;
without spoilers I can say :
there are present just a couple of choices and they branch the story very differently (only 2 ends in this one only one is the official for the sequel), make a save and when done a path load and take the other to see all.

Reactions: Khairus

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
you don't need one;
without spoilers I can say :
there are present just a couple of choices and they branch the story very differently (only 2 ends in this one only one is the official for the sequel), make a save and when done a path load and take the other to see all.
Cool Thanks :)

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
There's no game to play, it's just a story. You can hit the auto-play button and it'll be the same as watching a "playthrough."

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
There are like 2 decisions in the game. SBS 1 and 2 are the same like that. It doesn't have a lot of endings like the original. But the story is actually surprisingly engaging for a game titled "Funbag Fantasy" honestly the title put me off for a long time because I figured it would just be nothing but boob mania but behind that was a story that while not groundbreaking or anything was at least a nice satisfying read. I do recommend you play the games in order however. I did and there's some stuff which wouldn't be as cool without context.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes