Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:
Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1 so THIS should be played first if you care about the timeline)
Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)
Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2 and 2 IF)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW))
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 (NO RELATION TO 1 or 2 WHATSOEVER! Not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Sequel to 3, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF 2 (Sequel to 3 IF, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan so I have zero information about this one!)

Total Funbag games right now: 10 (11 if you count Funbag Witch which is set FAR INTO THE FUTURE): 6 of those constitute the first story (With Ruin (Shamisel's daddy) and Lute))

This should be the correct order! Please if you have any questions about continuity, follow this guide and thanks!
I have a question. Funbag Fantasy 3 IF has been released in english, but not Funbag Fantasy 3. But the announcement of it's localization say that Funbag Fantasy 3 IF is a reboot of Funbag Fantasy with expanded characters and story instead of a sequel. Can you tell me which it is? Is it a sequel or a reboot?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have a question. Funbag Fantasy 3 IF has been released in english, but not Funbag Fantasy 3. But the announcement of it's localization say that Funbag Fantasy 3 IF is a reboot of Funbag Fantasy with expanded characters and story instead of a sequel. Can you tell me which it is? Is it a sequel or a reboot?
3 IF should be a reboot. Not to mention that the "normal" 3 doesn't matter anymore anyway, because with the translation of 3 IF, the "normal" 3 isn't going to be translated

Reactions: Alandir

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
3 IF should be a reboot. Not to mention that the "normal" 3 doesn't matter anymore anyway, because with the translation of 3 IF, the "normal" 3 isn't going to be translated
Thanks. According the poster I quoted first there's also a FF 3 IF 2 and a FF 2 IF. Are those also reboots? Seems weird to reboot the same game twice.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks. According the poster I quoted first there's also a FF 3 IF 2 and a FF 2 IF. Are those also reboots? Seems weird to reboot the same game twice.
3 IF 2 is a continuation of 3 IF. 2 IF seems to be also a reboot of 2 as according too VNDB it has two new characters. Maybe they have reboots because they thought doing sideboob stories for each of the games would be too long

Reactions: Alandir

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
3 IF 2 is a continuation of 3 IF. 2 IF seems to be also a reboot of 2 as according too VNDB it has two new characters. Maybe they have reboots because they thought doing sideboob stories for each of the games would be too long
By god, this is certainly a concoluted way to name and structure a franchise, lol. Thanks for the Info, very helpfull.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know if anybody is working on a translation of Kyonyuu Fantasy 4 - Shuudoushi Astor? It's been out for a year and still no news at all.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
It seem that mangagamer won't translate the Artemis one and the after story of Lute,since they already are translating the 4

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

o_OUhm...:sick: Anyone have a metric ton of pheonix down? 'cause I took one look at that explanation & my brain suffered critical structural cohesion failure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone have the leopard lingerie DLC to Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden (JP ver)?
info:

Last edited:

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
I see the femdom tag for some of these games, how much is there? Are they heavy on femdom at all or is it only like one scene?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes