Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
A fan-disc is a mini-extra that comes out from the devs of VNs as thanks for supporting their game; think of it as DLC.
Ah, thanks, that explains that, I always assumed fan-disc meant something made by fans using the assets from the game/VN, but if it means for fans as opposed to by fans, that makes the odds of it getting translated higher. Far from guaranteed though, but I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd like to see it. I can't be the only one who wants to see the girls (finally) knocked up.

Speaking of, the fact that Lute hasn't had any children yet getting brought up in this episode (that the right phrase? would chapter be better?) tickled me something fierce, as when I played sideboob story (1) I did joke to myself a little, "You've been having sex with these ladies for over a year and yet none of them got pregnant yet? Really?", at the time I just attributed it to the writers just not wanting to have to write children in, but now it seems to have become a plot point. "Seedless king" had me cracking up. I look forward to seeing if it actually gets resolved, does he get a fertility treatment (likely magical), or what? Or perhaps it never gets brought up again and in that fandisc he somehow just had his seed finally hit home after far too long.

EDIT: Though, I do wonder, why do so many of the women, who had started lactating by the end of the first one, and continued to lactate in sideboob story, no longer lactate? In fact, the only ones still lactating, are those that (i think) lactated from the very beginning. What's up with that?

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
As always I enjoy buy them on steam everytime they go put a new one on steam I always put on my wishlist and buy on they release day and everytime I play I go first to the story and them to the sex after I finish

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Just a minor note to fix any possible confusion Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 3 is named Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 After though it hasn't been released in english
I have corrected myself on my final explanation on page 3 of this topic!

Reactions: Kalkrion

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
There was also the ever forgotten Funbag Witch that takes place in the modern time with Lute's descendant

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
There was also the ever forgotten Funbag Witch that takes place in the modern time with Lute's descendant
Correct:
Kyonyuu Majo! Well we can consider this one a FARAWAY sequel however it is labelled in VNDB as a side-story! That's why I didn't add it to my list!

Spare15

Jan 15, 2020
when i tried opening the rar file there's a popup that says the the file unknown format or damaged what shoud i do, downloaded it first on mega popup still the same the second is uploadhaven and it still popups can anyone help me

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
when i tried opening the rar file there's a popup that says the the file unknown format or damaged what shoud i do, downloaded it first on mega popup still the same the second is uploadhaven and it still popups can anyone help me
I've HAD THAT ERROR BEFORE! UPDATE YOUR WINRAR or USE 7ZIP! Sorry for caps because that error terrorized me when I encountered it the first time as well! To be completely honest with every single one of you, I want a petition to pin that error in case you get that message because I really don't want anyone to be submitted to such terror!

Last edited:

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
I will explain and I will put the games in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER of the STORY:
Funbag Fantasy 2 (PREQUEL to Funbag Fantasy 1 so THIS should be played first if you care about the timeline)
Funbag Fantasy 2 IF (Sequel of Funbag Fantasy 2, Not out in English yet!)
Funbag Fantasy 1 (The Original Game which happens after YEARS after 2 -> Sequel to 2 and 2 IF)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1)
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story (THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW))
Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2 AFTER (Sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1: Sideboob Story 2, not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 (NO RELATION TO 1 or 2 WHATSOEVER! Not out in English yet)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF (Sequel to 3, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 3 IF 2 (Sequel to 3 IF, not out in English!)
Funbag Fantasy 4 (Not even out in Japan so I have zero information about this one!)

Total Funbag games right now: 10 (11 if you count Funbag Witch which is set FAR INTO THE FUTURE): 6 of those constitute the first story (With Ruin (Shamisel's daddy) and Lute))

This should be the correct order! Please if you have any questions about continuity, follow this guide and thanks!
What are the "IF" ones?

Don't know if I'll have time to actually play. Hope it does not take long for someone to upload a save.

Mar 6, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Henry-Ever,帖子:3155480,成员:1240483”]
我将保存保存在waffle / funbag / save文件夹中,但没有任何反应 :(
[/引用]

Ťhat is the right way! Yours is wrong.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
What are the "IF" ones?

Don't know if I'll have time to actually play. Hope it does not take long for someone to upload a save.
IF games are basically re-tellings of the game but with alternating storylines usually to accommodate for new heroines. For example in Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 most of the heroines have their own individual endings that are all about them, but in Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 IF it actually ditches most of those to include new heroines Athena and Venus, Athena being the original target of the MC's affection in the first version of the game but was excluded for whatever reason, and Venus being the Goddess of Love.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Wait a minute? aren't the female characters Lute's harem (first game protag)...
Don't tell me... is this Mask in fact Lute?

EDIT: oh wait, Lute is in fact the protag in this game. With how the overview is written I thought we will be playing as this Mask guy.
Lute is conquering kingdoms 1 harem member at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: introvtx
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes