Who's your least favorite / most hated girl at the moment (V0.5)

• Ladira

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Lin

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Pirlia

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Rachel

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Saefia

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Sarlé

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Zoela

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • (Annica)

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Funkelregen [v0.5] [Janamus Sura] - Compressed

Please download the Font-Fix attached if you downloaded it before my last edit.
Missing Font fix attached. Merge with Ren'py folder.

Win/Linux [1,21 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,20 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely update. I wondered about ending though. In the end I got the message from creator on the beach, that I reached end of 0.4 after I went to save friends who were under attack. After that message I had unfinished quest and when I flew there to continue if just took me back to the beach scene.

Also I played this update on non-compressed version and later when I downloaded compressed version to save HD space and tried to launch that version, I got the "Exception: Could not find font 'Fonts/FrontPage Pro-Medium.ttf'." when I tried to download save. So, compressed version was missing some fonts apparently.

I also saw few typos:
typos.jpg
ponder -> pound / responsible / Lieutenant

Reactions: Janamus Sura

garyH

May 25, 2017
The scene where you give the gift to Rachel is slightly bugged. When you buy the plug it sets the gift variable to 'plug' (Lowercase p) but when the scene checks which gift to give it checks for 'Plug' (Uppercase p) to give the tail, giving the flowers if the variable is anything other than 'Plug'.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Lovely update. I wondered about ending though. In the end I got the message from creator on the beach, that I reached end of 0.4 after I went to save friends who were under attack. After that message I had unfinished quest and when I flew there to continue if just took me back to the beach scene.
First, I simply forgot to change the number - it's of course supposed to be 0.5. Additionally, there are two ways to reach the end this time - directly during the event 'funkelregen_night_2' or via the galaxy map and since you can't complete the quest line in this update, you can visit the beach scene as often as you like.

Also I played this update on non-compressed version and later when I downloaded compressed version to save HD space and tried to launch that version, I got the "Exception: Could not find font 'Fonts/FrontPage Pro-Medium.ttf'." when I tried to download save. So, compressed version was missing some fonts apparently.
I'm not in charge of the compressed versions, but if the person(s) who are, are still here in the chat, here are the fonts I used. Next time I'll include them in the game files more dominent.
View attachment Fonts.rar
I also saw few typos:
Thanks! Will correct them as soon as possible.

The scene where you give the gift to Rachel is slightly bugged. When you buy the plug it sets the gift variable to 'plug' (Lowercase p) but when the scene checks which gift to give it checks for 'Plug' (Uppercase p) to give the tail, giving the flowers if the variable is anything other than 'Plug'.
That is somewhat embarrassing for me... I don't know how that could slip past me during testing... Also thank you for the very detailed problem analysis. This is probably the same problem, Tyrranus was refering to.

Uff... I guess, I'll do a V0.5.1 in a week or two...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrranus

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
getting this error in the compressed version.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font 'Fonts/FrontPage Pro-Medium.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 4566, in script
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2109, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 656, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 255, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 717, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "E:\downloadftp\Various Files\Funkelregen0 5-pc-Compressed\Funkelregen0.5-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 658, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font 'Fonts/FrontPage Pro-Medium.ttf'.

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Funkelregen 0.5
Sun Jun 16 14:22:20 2024

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ummm buy rachel a cat tail plug and we give her flowers instead???
I'm pretty sure that if you want to score points with Rachel it's better to buy her flowers than the but plug.

First, I simply forgot to change the number - it's of course supposed to be 0.5. Additionally, there are two ways to reach the end this time - directly during the event 'funkelregen_night_2' or via the galaxy map and since you can't complete the quest line in this update, you can visit the beach scene as often as you like.
I prefer to go to Tarragona than to Mallorca, by train it takes an hour and I avoid the plane or the boat.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I'm pretty sure that if you want to score points with Rachel it's better to buy her flowers than the but plug.
I think he's referring to the bug, garyH is mentioning. This bug causes, that you always end up with flowers at Rachel's parent's regardless of what you actually did before.

I prefer to go to Tarragona than to Mallorca, by train it takes an hour and I avoid the plane or the boat.
I picked Mallorca, because it's the German standard sunny holiday destination and some (jokingly) consider it to be the 17th German state.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think he's referring to the bug, garyH is mentioning. This bug causes, that you always end up with flowers at Rachel's parent's regardless of what you actually did before.
Ok, but I don't think the butplug is a good gift for Rachel.

I picked Mallorca, because it's the German standard sunny holiday destination and some (jokingly) consider it to be the 17th German state.
If you refer to the Autonomous Community (as the 17 state) it's called the Balearic Islands (Islas Baleares or Illes Balears), Mallorca is the largest island of all those that make up the archipelago. Germans go to Mallorca a lot, but also to Ibiza, Formentera and Menorca.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's quite obvious, that the sex toy isn't the perfect gift for the virgin. Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think the warning was very necessary either, it's quite obvious that giving her the butplug isn't a brilliant idea... although maybe it's funny to see her reaction.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes