Who's your least favorite / most hated girl at the moment (V0.5)

• Ladira

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Lin

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Pirlia

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Rachel

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Saefia

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Sarlé

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Zoela

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • (Annica)

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
It is finally here... the public release of version 0.5...

Changelog (compared to full release 0.4):
  • 924 new HD renders
  • 14 new animations
  • 10.006 new lines of code
  • 4 animated sex scenes
  • Reworked animations for the dream sequence
  • First iteration of an "event signifier"
  • UI rework
Current stats:
  • 5.430HD renders
  • 99 animations
  • 46.241 lines of code
  • about 6 in-game weeks of content

And now for the last time: In case someone is wondering, why the game size has decreased since the last update, I've changed/increased the compression of some older animations. There shouldn't be any problems or visible changes due to this, but if I'm wrong with that please let me know...

Additionally, I think it's going to become a habit to accompany every public release with a poll. This time I'm going to ask the the antithesis of last time. So, what's your least favorite / most hated LI of all the girls? Here's a link to the public poll on Patreon and I'll also set up a poll on the other side: I hope I'll get some information out of this and won't get just the inverse of last time... Probably Annica for obvious reasons and the femdom LIs will lead this poll...

As I have said before, my usual editor is unavailable this time, so there might be a higher concentration of spelling errors this time around. Additionally, the "event signifier" mentioned above probably has a few bugs in it (In doubt, trust the quest log). If you encounter any problems, bugs, or spelling/grammar mistakes, please let me know and help me make a better experience.

Anyway, enough jabbering... Here you can download the latest version of the game:

This time, I can't offer the first beta for the next version, but if you still want to support me:

Reactions: smyed and msku

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Funkelregen-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was about to press on the Download links, when I saw: "Sandbox".

But, it's also marked as a VN.

:: Scratches head in Portuguese ::

I'll try to explain my confusion, since it is not one of hate, but of preference.

Sandbox stories, don't/can't/won't have structure, because they can be played in any order. I find them akin to removing page numbers from a book, shuffle all the pages and telling the reader, here, read it as you want.

VN stories, follow a progression, an order, a set course. You can create different paths, but the story is sequential. Like the name says, as a novel.

So, I need to ask, what is going on here? Is this a Novel, or, a mess?

Several games have hybrid systems that work, mostly for non sequential events that can be done in whatever order since they don't matter for the story progression, with the exception that they "must" be done. Is this what is happening here?

Or, instead, the story has no rhyme or reason, and is just composed of "events" that together will pretend to tell a "story" of sorts?

Thanks in anticipation.

Peace :)

Maranne

May 15, 2023
For some reason in new 0.5 version, when press ESC for menu ingame, only get save option, instead of all others like load, main menu etc. Is this supposed to be, is someone else experiencing same?

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I was about to press on the Download links, when I saw: "Sandbox".

But, it's also marked as a VN.

:: Scratches head in Portuguese ::

I'll try to explain my confusion, since it is not one of hate, but of preference.

Sandbox stories, don't/can't/won't have structure, because they can be played in any order. I find them akin to removing page numbers from a book, shuffle all the pages and telling the reader, here, read it as you want.

VN stories, follow a progression, an order, a set course. You can create different paths, but the story is sequential. Like the name says, as a novel.

So, I need to ask, what is going on here? Is this a Novel, or, a mess?

Several games have hybrid systems that work, mostly for non sequential events that can be done in whatever order since they don't matter for the story progression, with the exception that they "must" be done. Is this what is happening here?

Or, instead, the story has no rhyme or reason, and is just composed of "events" that together will pretend to tell a "story" of sorts?

Thanks in anticipation.

Peace :)
I guess I would fall into such a "hybrid" system...

The game starts with a relatively short linear prologue, after which you are thrown into the game's main free roam / sandbox part. Here you can traverse a slowly expanding world and socialize with the girls.

But this game isn't a grind fest. There are no "farmable" stats and, except for a handful, no event is meant to be played more than once.

Additionally, there's a (rather complex) main story at the backbone of the game. A lot of quests and events have dependencies on the progression of other events/quest lines, giving the whole thing structure. Of course, there are also side quests, that can be fully ignored...

It's not a fully linear novel, but it's definitely not a mess...
I hope that clears it up and I can offer you a pleasant game.

Last edited:

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
For some reason in new 0.5 version, when press ESC for menu ingame, only get save option, instead of all others like load, main menu etc. Is this supposed to be, is someone else experiencing same?
I had to change a few "intrinsic" things during the UI rework. Manage to enter the free roam part of the game / advance the game time once and everything should settle in place. After that you should see that, when pressing ESC / right click:
Screenshot 2024-06-15 191004.png

dan-1

Apr 29, 2021
When testing the archive, everything is fine. When trying to unpack, an archive error occurred.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I guess I would fall into such a "hybrid" system...

The game starts with a relatively short linear prologue, after which you are thrown into the game's main free roam / sandbox part. Here you can traverse a slowly expanding world and socialize with the girls.

But this game isn't a grind fest. There are no "farmable" stats and, except for a handful, no event is meant to be played more than once.

Additionally, there's a (rather complex) main story at the backbone of the game. A lot of quests and events have dependencies on the progression of other events/quest lines, giving the whole thing structure. Of course, there are also side quests, that can be fully ignored...

It's not a fully linear novel, but it's definitely not a mess...
I hope that clears it up and I can offer you a pleasant game.
So, this is a "Hybrid" on the other side. It is a Sandbox experience but with some "story" spread on top.

My preference is exactly the opposite. A firm and established story with some "events" with low impact scattered here and there.

Thank you for you answer. Unfortunately, this is NOT for me. I've tried too many of these to even bother. I am extremely disappointed also that this is allowed to stay as a VN when it clearly is NOT.

The story at the backbone, may be as complex and as interesting as you want, but if you build for "Structure Free" no matter how good a "story" you want to proclaim to have, it is NOT a structured story, therefore it is NOT a Novel.

I'll stay away.

Peace :(

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
When testing the archive, everything is fine. When trying to unpack, an archive error occurred.
It's working on my end and (most) other people seem to have no problem...

Maybe I'll be able to help you, if you give me a little bit more information...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess we definitely have to do the Pirlia scene to be able to win the race without cheating.

It's not something that enthuse me.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I have tried, almost every release in fact, to like this. I just can't. I feel as though somehow I've sequence broken the game, as I can't see events that I know I've seen before. Or that events are just flat out removed. Like the scene between the (And to this day I realized I still know none of their names) mechanic and the hivemind, or the weird handjob from the green one. They, like most of the sex scenes, feel unearned and almost non sequitur. Like the story is happening then "Here's a break from our sex sponsors." If the scene with the two women was removed, why? Is it because weirdos can't handle seeing two women touch each other? If so, why have her and the blue one do that exact same thing later? And if somehow those scenes aren't removed, how am I not able to see them again playing pretty much the same way?(As far as I can tell) Also for the race event, I don't think you can GET the green woman's affection to 4 so why is that even an option? There's zero repeatable events, so you just skip time until you see a heart and this continues to be MC learning about people's race instead of them. I just can't do it. I very much appreciate what you're TRYING to do here. But you're not succeeding, in my opinion.

Best of luck going forward, but the writing needs a lot of work if I'm ever gonna want to try again.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried, almost every release in fact, to like this. I just can't. I feel as though somehow I've sequence broken the game, as I can't see events that I know I've seen before. Or that events are just flat out removed. Like the scene between the (And to this day I realized I still know none of their names) mechanic and the hivemind, or the weird handjob from the green one. They, like most of the sex scenes, feel unearned and almost non sequitur. Like the story is happening then "Here's a break from our sex sponsors." If the scene with the two women was removed, why? Is it because weirdos can't handle seeing two women touch each other? If so, why have her and the blue one do that exact same thing later? And if somehow those scenes aren't removed, how am I not able to see them again playing pretty much the same way?(As far as I can tell) Also for the race event, I don't think you can GET the green woman's affection to 4 so why is that even an option? There's zero repeatable events, so you just skip time until you see a heart and this continues to be MC learning about people's race instead of them. I just can't do it. I very much appreciate what you're TRYING to do here. But you're not succeeding, in my opinion.

Best of luck going forward, but the writing needs a lot of work if I'm ever gonna want to try again.
The scene between Saefia and Sarle was changed to one of Sarle. The first handjob of Ladira was removed and was included later in her path, but you may not have gotten it if you don't have enough points with her.

You haven't managed to get Ladira's affection to 4, but I have, so it's possible, which makes that option perfectly valid.

The scene between Pirlia and Saefia is optional, it occurs in a secondary mission that you can avoid if you want, so it doesn't necessarily happen (I haven't done it)

And I'm liking the game.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes