VN Others Completed Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~ HD Renewal Edition [Smee]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Could somebody please upload the after-stories DLC to MEGA or Zippyshare? Whenever I try to download from UploadHaven I always get some kind of server error with the number 500 without fail.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. It must have just been a temporary error - the download works fine now.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I only did the route for Yuzyuu but its showing the sex scenes for every girl not just hers in the CGs when I haven't even played their routes yet much less seen their sex scenes. How come? Kind of makes it pointless to even play their routes though I don't really care about the sex stuff that much.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I only did the route for Yuzyuu but its showing the sex scenes for every girl not just hers in the CGs when I haven't even played their routes yet much less seen their sex scenes. How come? Kind of makes it pointless to even play their routes though I don't really care about the sex stuff that much.
If you don't care about the sex stuff then why would the cg being unlocked make playing their routes pointless?
You should be playing their routes to enjoy the game & story not just for some lewd cg

Reactions: Dardanit

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
If you don't care about the sex stuff then why would the cg being unlocked make playing their routes pointless?
You should be playing their routes to enjoy the game & story not just for some lewd cg
Yeah kind of worded it wrong. Wasn't really paying much attention what I meant was that its pointless to do the sex scenes when they're unlocked already after only doing one route (sucks I can't bypass them completely). Other than that out of Yuzyuu and Misaki's route I like Misaki's better for some reason.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
As others have said, there is an issue with the Fureraba After Stories DLC - UploadHaven link. The page for it loads, but it "Times Out" every time you try to download. It does not seem to be an temporary issue, as I have been trying for days now, with the same result.

Could there either be a re-upload to UploadHaven or an upload from another (Mega, GDrive, Zippyshare, etc.). Thanks.(y)

Reactions: Teddythepervert

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
The link is officially dead now. Now if you click on the Fureraba After Stories DLC - UploadHaven link, it says,"
Error - The requested download could not be found."

Please Re-upload the DLC. Thank You.

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
Well, since no one wanted to re-upload the Fureraba After Stories DLC, I went and found it elsewhere, downloaded it at a snail's pace, repacked it, then uploaded it to MEGAUP for anyone who needs it. ENJOY:cool:

um excuse me, can u please reupload it again? it says filed removed due to inactivity..thanks and sorry for troubling you :'(

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
um excuse me, can u please reupload it again? it says filed removed due to inactivity..thanks and sorry for troubling you :'(
Here you go -

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the persistent file for this game is located? as i stalled on it a while back and want to start from the beginning and want all the text to be deemed as not read. Cheers for any help.

J3sbo1

May 29, 2019
For some reason it says one of the files are corrupted when extracting, anyone else have this problem. Ps. I'm using MEGA.

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. Due to a complete format I lost the game savedata. Any kind soul who could pass the full save? Many thanks in advance ^^

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
It could be then, that because I transfered my saves to a newly installed game, that even after finishing a route, I still couldn't access the fandisk.
Guess I'll have to play from start to finish atleast once, huh?
hey did starting a game from scratch work? because i'm having a similar problem.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
hey did starting a game from scratch work? because i'm having a similar problem.
I had to skip a single route once from beginning to the end, then it worked after starting new game. (though that was long ago so I don't remember clearly)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes