VN Others Completed Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~ HD Renewal Edition [Smee]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
Try Making Lovers though that one doesnt have a common route of the topic talk system. The comedy is on point though.
oh i'm actually downloading that one right now so if you happen to know anything else... also i don't see that many japanese games that are also a dating sim in here so if you happen to know any other good places to download please let me know

Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
the after stories DLC doesn't work. After extracting, I copied the archive folder it into the 'Archive' in the game folder, yet the content of the DLC isn't showing, not even after I tried restarting the game and the computer. Does anyone know how to sort this out? Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: felixxxx

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
the after stories DLC doesn't work. After extracting, I copied the archive folder it into the 'Archive' in the game folder, yet the content of the DLC isn't showing, not even after I tried restarting the game and the computer. Does anyone know how to sort this out? View attachment 899092
it's the same for me and i'm not sure if i have to finish all the routes or what but i'm almost done with them

VrytikzPR

Mar 14, 2019
1609721111935.png

For anyone having problems with how the DLC works, since there's no installation info in the description, you can also find it after going inside the files of the DLC there's a note right beside the Archive folder, same note as this one.

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone having a problem with not being able to save? Whenever I try to save, some japanese pop-up comes up and it doesn't save anything. Did I download it wrong or something?

Gray1611

Jul 6, 2018
Great game, really loved the stories altho does seem like some of the characters did a complete 180 in personality after you start dating them. Shame I couldn't get the DLC to work tho.

Jan 4, 2018
Great game, really loved the stories altho does seem like some of the characters did a complete 180 in personality after you start dating them. Shame I couldn't get the DLC to work tho.
How does it not work? You just copy the files to the base game and then start a new game, where the prompt to skip to the after stories?

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
is it possible to reach max affection (before confession) with multiple if not all girls on a single save file without reaching the deadline?

Sep 12, 2021
This was a solid read. The amount of effort the devs put into all those CG variants is commendable. See my review for full details.

Reactions: lolu4
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes