4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HS2_2022-08-31-22-02-45-793.png

Overview:
Furina is a scatterbrained dickgirl with an exhibitionism fetish, who has a tendency to end up naked, sometimes voluntarily and sometimes not. Join her on an adventure filled with nudity, inappropriate boners, and a lot of ENF (Embarrassed Nude Futa).​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-07-02
Developer: FurinaDeveloper -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Just start a new game if your save is broken

DOWNLOAD
Main Game

Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

Halloween Special
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

HS2_2022-10-14-18-52-20-150.png day2_house45.jpeg HS2_2022-09-24-22-55-19-345.png gym_day1_38.jpg day2_school57.jpeg day2_house62c.jpeg school2_40.jpeg school2_114.jpeg rooftop2_24.jpeg shop2_6.jpeg game1_9.jpeg HS2_2023-01-06-01-28-20-278.png HS2_2023-01-07-04-31-39-484.png HS2_2023-03-26-19-16-02-410.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
May I know how much content their is in terms of gameplay time? If it's anywhere south of 30 minutes, I'd rather wish you luck and wait for more content to progress through before I pick it up.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Futanari exhibitionism made me try it. Short, silly demo yet I enjoyed it.

Seems like the dev is going for slap-stick silly (humor is different for everyone). I chuckled 4 times; I think as long as no one takes it serious-seriously it is enjoyable.

Furina is a cutie to top it all off.

Edit: For above me and anyone else wondering: It's barely 2 minutes lol. Just think of it as a microbikini.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
May I know how much content their is in terms of gameplay time? If it's anywhere south of 30 minutes, I'd rather wish you luck and wait for more content to progress through before I pick it up.
the demo is just a few minutes and a proof of concept. It is great for seeing if the rest of the game would be appealing to you.
If I remember it, I will tag you once a longer version is out.

ninja600

Mar 5, 2019
looking forward to it :). though it will be more exciting IMO if we have some build up and escalation in the scenes over time before the scene in the demo (since the scene in the demo is one of the future chapters).

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know if this game is for me, but I will say that I love the Dev's sense of humor just in the synopsis.

Reactions: FurinaDeveloper

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
It looks pretty interesting and well thought, (y) but I have no interest in futa, I'm guessing it isn't optional, huh?

"Het Lady! I think your shoes is untied," lol

View attachment 1369101
sadly not optional, since most of her hijinks revolve around her having a dick.
But there are still female characters in the game, the MC is the only futa planned.

Last edited:

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
Futanari exhibitionism i am in!!!!

tried the game, few comment on the game

render is decent, not too good but still acceptable
clumsy protag is nice, comical situation? the newspaper headline is niche
the naked scene is too short, it's more like transition
well at least there's 1 sex scene in demo, that beats whole lot of demo in f95 lol

Last edited:

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Futanari exhibitionism i am in!!!!

tried the game, few comment on the game

render is decent, not too good but still acceptable
clumsy protag is nice, comical situation? the newspaper headline is niche
the naked scene is too short, it's more like transition
well at least there's 1 sex scene in demo, that beats whole lot of demo in f95 lol
thx for the cc.
More focus on the enf seems right, but I was too afraid that I would end up with too many too similar renders. So it will take some experience to find the right balance there.
If you would be more precise, about how you think the renders could improve, I would really appreciate it.
The whole game is a big learning experience for me, so I hope a lot of things will improve over time.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
thx for the cc.
More focus on the enf seems right, but I was too afraid that I would end up with too many too similar renders. So it will take some experience to find the right balance there.
If you would be more precise, about how you think the renders could improve, I would really appreciate it.
The whole game is a big learning experience for me, so I hope a lot of things will improve over time.
um, based on the screenshots
1,2,4 are decent atm
3 probably should get more light to have better feel
5 doesn't look like a hot futa getting naked instead it looks like random meat sitting on the ground:FacePalm:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Tried it. Not bad at all! And... THERE'S A MOOSE CENSUS!! Cool!
Seriously though, I liked it. Can't wait to see the full game. :)

The sex scene was a bit too short, there was little build-up, and while I do like creampies, I doubt a girl would agree to one just like that.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
AI girl/Honey select/Koitatsu VN #5,243. Gods the only thing more drab is stock rpg maker shit.
Oh come now, cut the dude some slack, at least they didn't use SIMS or 3D Villa (though personally, I don't have much problem with Villa, especially if it has good clothing items and Hook).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Loving it! Both the theme as well as Furina herself. :love: Here's hoping you make it into a game proper.

That being said, you definitely need more extras in your crowds. The five people watching her embarrass herself are just two models wearing different clothes – with the male one often being used as the MC in other titles. You also need to figure out a better solution for lighting the restroom as it looks like Blair Witch Project right now. Apart from a moonlit night seemingly having fallen – because of the different temperature of the light streaming in through the blackened(?!) windows – there's also little to no overhead lighting, leading to the light source placed near/at the camera doing the heavy lifting. You also have one render glitch on Diana's foot in zoo36, and another one where Furina's hair runs through her glasses on renders zoo14 through zoo18, and zoo28. Though the latter glitch is barely noticeable (if one isn't as heavily into her hair and specs like yours truly, I guess).

Oh and once you pump out more renders you should look into image compression. My suggestion would be to use webp with a quality setting of no less than 95. Yes, ninety-five. Anything less would lead to loss of detail in skin textures and the space savings are still great. See the numbers for -q 96:
Bash:
  115,5 MiB [###########] /images                                             
   18,7 MiB [#          ] /webp
Just don't let yourself be talked into using the default or into thinking that -q 80 would be ok. Those quality setting are considered war crimes in freckle country, see:
Keep it up and all the best!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes