4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
cock and balls no vag if that is what you are asking. If you ask whether or not she is trans in the lore, I'd like to leave that to the readers head canon.
Good enough for me as long as there's no vag.

Last question, are there malexfuta scenes or this will only be femalexfuta based on the screenshots.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Good enough for me as long as there's no vag.

Last question, are there malexfuta scenes or this will only be femalexfuta based on the screenshots.
The Demo is only a few minutes short (basically a doujinshi one-shot) with only femaleXfuta content. Their will probably be optional maleXfuta scenes in the finished game, but like I said those will be optional. (As long as you don't count getting seen by a man as maleXfuta)

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Nice start hope to see more. Any plans for her to run into any equally strange Futas?
development will probably continue with a v0.1 being offically releases between the end of this week and the end of feburary (depends on university). There is an old alpha from before the hiatus flying around on my discord, so feel free to hop on there.
As of right now Furina is the only Futa planed in the game, but don't worry both male and female charcters, euqally as funny and strange as Furina, are going up ahead.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
v0.1b public release

pc:

mac:

also I updated to tags to be more appropriate with v0.1b

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes