4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
also the tag already is futa/TRANS
It's a stupid tag though. Every game with futa/trans have these questions in spades, as the people who like futa usually don't go for shemale/trans and the people who go for shemale/trans usually don't like futa. There's a cross section who like both, but that's like there being a cross section of people (bi) who go for both straight and gay sex.

Reactions: FurinaDeveloper

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
It's a stupid tag though. Every game with futa/trans have these questions in spades, as the people who like futa usually don't go for shemale/trans and the people who go for shemale/trans usually don't like futa. There's a cross section who like both, but that's like there being a cross section of people (bi) who go for both straight and gay sex.
adding a faq

Reactions: sabadongelov

Raine_Maxwell

Jan 27, 2021
oh...? on first glance, i like the general appearance, it's very attractive!

i wont try it bout yet, but this is going straight to my watch list.

I wish you the best, and wait with bated breath <3

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
There will also be girl on girl action, futa on male (optional) and maybe even some male on male (no promises on those and obviously if, then also optional) action, not just futa on girl.
guess its very difficult to satisfy everyone
but considering 95+% of the games on here got some form of m on f
why not be a bit different and stick to futa on f only?

SaorZX

Apr 21, 2018
Nice demo, I like the concept, the jokes and the characters. I think a FEMDOM character would be great pair for Furina because of her shy/pervvert nature and said character would help her explore her kinks and even introduce Furinna some of her own.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Nice demo, I like the concept, the jokes and the characters. I think a FEMDOM character would be great pair for Furina because of her shy/pervvert nature and said character would help her explore her kinks and even introduce Furinna some of her own.
Hanako can be quiet dominant, don't worry. ^^

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Furina v0.1b Android port

· · (148.7 MiB)
This port is unofficial. Adds a textbox opacity slider, an alternative/persistent save location (Renpy_Saves; requires storage permission), and gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text). Built on Ren'Py 7.4.6.

Caveat emptor.

May I suggest asking around our resident porter's corner next time?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
um, based on the screenshots
1,2,4 are decent atm
3 probably should get more light to have better feel
5 doesn't look like a hot futa getting naked instead it looks like random meat sitting on the ground:FacePalm:
In terms of screenshot 5 looking like a meatstick, AFAIK, you're often going to get that with HS. Daz has pretty good support for futa and trans anatomy, with and without pubes. And hair simulation for those annoying clipping issues, just not much for pony/pigtails.

I was kinda surprised since the game is HS that I recognise both the classroom and clothing store as Daz assets

Edit: Enjoying the game so far though. Really enjoying Hanako as a character, rather different from most female characters I've seen in games so far

I might see if I can do some fan art when I getback to my render rig

Last edited:

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
In terms of screenshot 5 looking like a meatstick, AFAIK, you're often going to get that with HS. Daz has pretty good support for futa and trans anatomy, with and without pubes. And hair simulation for those annoying clipping issues, just not much for pony/pigtails.

I was kinda surprised since the game is HS that I recognise both the classroom and clothing store as Daz assets

Edit: Enjoying the game so far though. Really enjoying Hanako as a character, rather different from most female characters I've seen in games so far

I might see if I can do some fan art when I getback to my render rig
the screenshots got changed with the transition from demo to v0.1b, so you are not talking about the same screenshots as the person you are replying to.
Also I would even provide HS2 character cards for fan art.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the screenshots got changed with the transition from demo to v0.1b, so you are not talking about the same screenshots as the person you are replying to.
Also I would even provide HS2 character cards for fan art.
Huh. I might just be referring to the lack of transition in the pubes, but I thought it did look like a meatstick.

But I do love making fan art. While I would be doing mine in Daz and trying to get as close as possible, if others want to use HS, that could be fun too. I'm finding it increasing common for devs to be rather encouraging about it

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes