Unity Furlorn [v0.15] [Sanctioned13]

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
@BaasB

Hey is there any way to remove the art since it's not from my game? I don't feel comfortable having someone else art on my stuff without their consent, maybe just use a screenshot from the game with "Furlon" in text or something instead?, :eek:

EDIT: Seems like they don't really mind, guess they're used to having their art taken or something, still kinda uncomfortable tho, :(

Last edited:

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
As soon as the main menu appears, the game stops working for me
That's odd, for windows or android?, because android V0.12 is sorta bugged and patched in V0.13, but if its windows then it really shouldn't be happening. @ . @ "

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Windows. I think, for the little I managed to glance in settings, that the game's graphics are set to fantastic by default and my PC might have trouble with that

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
Windows. I think, for the little I managed to glance in settings, that the game's graphics are set to fantastic by default and my PC might have trouble with that
That's certainly odd, and never heard of this issue til now, strange, maybe try one of the older versions and let me know how it goes?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
OP pic is just art from the dev...
Not from me hon, not sure where the art is from, @ . @ '
, and definitely isn't the same person as the dev. I'd take it (the pic) down since it's 100% unrelated to the game... (this comment is no longer relevant as OP pic was updated)

PS: Missing the Furry tag. I was curious why I never saw this over on the usual Furry + Gay searches I do.
(this comment however is still relevant ^)

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Furlorn Public V0.13
Win -
Android -

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
So is there going to be a torrent or a Mega or anything? Because no matter which source I try the download ends up failing.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
What content does this have so far?

Only ask as i don't see oral or anal sex tags so i assume that's not implemented yet.

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
What content does this have so far?

Only ask as i don't see oral or anal sex tags so i assume that's not implemented yet.
Atm there only a few sex scenes, anthro male on anthro male handjob, pec fuck, and frottage, and anthro on feral anal and a scene with anthro on dildo, so pretty tame for the time being, :3

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Furlorn 0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: konstantin2547

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
oh my god this is the guy that made the furgeon game, i remember that shit from the olden days, good times
Lol, glad to find some one who knew my older stuff, hope you enjoy my stuff just as much, well hopefully you'll enjoy it once it gets more developed, thanks for playing, :D