Unity Furlorn [v0.15] [Sanctioned13]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1657373472570.png

Overview:
Come and explore a peculiar and promiscuous world of magic, ancient technology, wonder, and peculiarity.
Build your own home or farm, or hell even your own village.
Gather resources and make your way in the world as a farmer, breeder, crafter, or any combination of the three.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-23
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: Sanctioned13 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Other Games: Dichotomy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

E9rdjByVkAQ78J-.jpg FFFEblrVUAYY1oF.jpg FH5M0XKVkAQPD1c.jpg FPEveHSVkAE9Qph.jpg FRf8PG7UUAIYlli.jpg FUERtB2UEAAKQ-e.jpg Furlorn 01_06_2022 13_00_28.png Furlorn 01_06_2022 12_58_10.png Furlorn 01_06_2022 12_57_39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Immediately invested just based on the OP pic. Finally a M/M furry game that isn't a VN

Edit: Alright so after playing for a bit, it is VERY rough, but has potential. The game is apparently going to cover a wide array of fetishes or paraphilias (shortened to "paraphs" in game,) so viewer discretion is advised for now. The early game section apparently has zoophilia as an option and more fetishes are planned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vinoma and BaasB

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
thank you for making it extra easy to play install as i assumed REQ was more or less complicated and stuff.. seeing the intruction is just extra and play.
-
i wont rate this right now due to alot of fetures are still not working and not really as expected available.

... REQ is another kind of unity??? Btw to the dev. if you see this window mode maybe defult to simple graphics and more smaller window options the thing nearly bsod due to the quality and something i dont know loading.

Last edited:

obodom

May 10, 2018
Antiy-AVL

Trojan/Generic.ASMalwS.34DC7F9

MaxSecure

Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Oh man, a gay furry 3d game with open world building / breeding ?
That sounds very ambitious, hope the dev gets what it takes,
Good luck and really wish this project can succeed (y)

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
Heyo, glad to see my game on here, but a little disclaimer I don't recognize the download links, please only use the itch.io one since that's the only place I actually upload and is more than likely safest since it's the only place I actually trust so go download from there please since it's the safest source:

Reactions: Mikeyw

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
Immediately invested just based on the OP pic. Finally a M/M furry game that isn't a VN

Edit: Alright so after playing for a bit, it is VERY rough, but has potential. The game is apparently going to cover a wide array of fetishes or paraphilias (shortened to "paraphs" in game,) so viewer discretion is advised for now. The early game section apparently has zoophilia as an option and more fetishes are planned.
Sorry the pic is not from my game, not sure where it came from, to be honest. Also yee, tis very mid prototype stage, and a lot will be redone and fixed later on once life starts slowing down and I can get back to deving more heavily. Glad you like it so far tho, :3

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
Oh man, a gay furry 3d game with open world building / breeding ?
That sounds very ambitious, hope the dev gets what it takes,
Good luck and really wish this project can succeed (y)
It'll be a lot of work, and progress is slow but i hope to make something everyone can enjoy, thanks, :3

Reactions: nackedsnake

bobbot

May 10, 2018
oh, this made it here too? been watching this and that magic school one... hope it all goes well

Sanctioned13

Feb 3, 2022
oh, this made it here too? been watching this and that magic school one... hope it all goes well
Anthards Academy got cannibalized into Furlorn, so sadly that game never made it past prototype, but the concept may be remade as a location and quest in Furlorn, but thats further down the line, :3

Reactions: arcticorc