Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
In Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old (excluding specific prefectural changes), so it's not necessarily illegal/underage for their market. Just saying.
While the national age of consent is 13, their Child Wellfare Act prevents any sexual conduct with someone under the age of 18 outside of individual prefectures specifically adding in exemptions like 'With parental approval'.
You have to remember that the age of consent is used for a lot more than just determining when you can have sex, and other legalities have a say in when you can as well.
There are very few prefectures that even allow a 13 year old to engage in any sexual activity in any capacity to begin with, there are none at all that freely allow a 13 year old to engage in them without legal assistance.

Reactions: Arkus86

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Ok this is a hell of a grind, there is some way to hack, cheat or speed this?
Just spam the topleft most scene while going " fast, finish, end finish, fast, finish, end finish" as fast as you can, you get 800 yen or so each 10 seconds or less. Should be done in just a few minutes, getting all the random loot from the gacha machine is slower cause you gotta watch the animation each time you open one...

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
yes, using cheatengine, it's instant
just use cheat engine
True, i'm an idiot, always forgot that program exist

Just spam the topleft most scene while going " fast, finish, end finish, fast, finish, end finish" as fast as you can, you get 800 yen or so each 10 seconds or less. Should be done in just a few minutes, getting all the random loot from the gacha machine is slower cause you gotta watch the animation each time you open one...
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
I think there was a programming error. The potions remove health instead of adding...

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
I made a save with all of the content unlocked (100% displays in the shop - secret shop is unlocked) for those that would rather just download a file:

Reactions: Robert rivers