b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Ok...do NOT combine VHS, thermograph, heat, fancy and invert filters unless you want nightmares...beast eyes dont have much effect because SADAKO is already on your screen...

John Doe 121

Mar 10, 2018
In Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old (excluding specific prefectural changes), so it's not necessarily illegal/underage for their market. Just saying.
Fictional characters don't fall under any U.S laws (excluding copy right laws) because they are not real people they don't have rights, if this was the case lots of authors, movie directors, and game developers would be in jail and most of your favorite tv shows, movies, games, and books would be taken down and removed from market places. You can depict pretty much any heinous acts you want on any age/race/gender you can think of. Besides I would rather my country's law enforcement agencies to be focused on catching real pedophiles that go after real children rather than them tracking down some guy in his basement jacking off to what's basically a cartoon.

Last edited:

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
Ah sorry forgot to say. Extract and overwrite file in Furo-Girl! Peach_Data\Managed\
yeah, im actually doing that but the game kinda mess up (like it put me in the menu but also in the scenes choice) and i kinda am unable to choose anything, why does that problem occur?

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What exactly do the love potion syringes even do? She goes into an ahegao state whether I use those or any Papuko other than blue. It would make sense that those cause it, but it doesn't make sense that they both do.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
What exactly do the love potion syringes even do? She goes into an ahegao state whether I use those or any Papuko other than blue. It would make sense that those cause it, but it doesn't make sense that they both do.
they increase her overall pleasure, which nets you more money.

Reactions: alex2011

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
just by saying they have a adult body does not make them an adult. take senran kagura for example they have under age character that look like adults and i can name 8 of them. and the character to me does look under age just saying.

there's
Yagyuu age 15
Shiki age 15
Hibari age 15
Ryona age 15
Ayame age 16
Yozakura age 16
Yomi age 16
Asuka age 16 and is the one on the box art

you can google all there ages if you don't believe me
The first part is true, if this wasn't a fucking game, and thusly fiction.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
The pink papukos make her drunk, which is shown as blushing, and some star type things appearing in her eyes. The syringes just kinda make her ahegao and stuff, if you go overboard, she starts fucking shaking and shit, it's kinda scary actually.

Reactions: alex2011

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
I got some weird camera (?) issues, does anybody know what might be causing this? I have the uncensored patch, if that would help.

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
In Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old (excluding specific prefectural changes), so it's not necessarily illegal/underage for their market. Just saying.
OH. Y'know, that makes a lot more sense as to why loli material isn't illegal there. (And why anime characters are always AROUND 18, instead of having to be 18+ to exist)

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
I got some weird camera (?) issues, does anybody know what might be causing this? I have the uncensored patch, if that would help.
Me too actually, my best guess could be our PC specs. Does anybody have an idea how to fix it? It would help a lot.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
just by saying they have a adult body does not make them an adult. take senran kagura for example they have under age character that look like adults and i can name 8 of them. and the character to me does look under age just saying.

there's
Yagyuu age 15
Shiki age 15
Hibari age 15
Ryona age 15
Ayame age 16
Yozakura age 16
Yomi age 16
Asuka age 16 and is the one on the box art

you can google all there ages if you don't believe me
Their age doesn't change the attractiveness of their body, though. Honestly don't get why physical age is even a measure anymore. Nowadays behaviour seems all over the place starting around the age of 15 and sometimes even earlier. Especially seeing how "adults" are pretty much behaving like irresponsible teenagers nowadays, I'd rather they do these "mistakes" with whomever they want when the parents are around to get them out of the fire again and hopefully learn from it in my honest opinion...

Fictional characters don't fall under any U.S laws (excluding copy right laws) because they are not real people they don't have rights, if this was the case lots of authors, movie directors, and game developers would be in jail and most of your favorite tv shows, movies, games, and books would be taken down and removed from market places. You can depict pretty much any heinous acts you want on any age/race/gender you can think of. Besides I would rather my country's law enforcement agencies to be focused on catching real pedophiles that go after real children rather than them tracking down some guy in his basement jacking off to what's basically a cartoon.
Preach... idgaf what kind of nasty shit someone DRAWS as long as they don't shove it in my face...

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
how do i apply it to the game?
that file is long obsolete because of games updates that came afterward.
But there's an alternative (arguably better even) :
To use them, you need to install BepInEx 5 in the game folder (the x64 version), run the game so it creates more files, including the "plugins" folder, then put one of ManlyMarco's dll file in that folder mentionned (DumbRendererDemosaic.dll should do the trick)

Mar 1, 2019
Thats really stupid. They arent real therefore they dont have an age. Why do people always try to put an age on fictional characters? Since they arent real they can have whatever age you want them to have in your head. They can be 100 or 1 or the official "ages" they were given. It doesnt matter!
cope

Mar 1, 2019
Whats problematic with this is that it might encourage pedophilia or make someone a pedophile if they are exposed to it at an early age or old. Im not sure how pedophiles are made but i doubt they are born that way. But yes its better if you are home jerking it then out in the real world doing it to real people obviously. I think lolis with figures that are adult like is fine and that act adult and doesn't say they are 14 etc but i found some disturbing games while searching. Like i was playing four elements trainer and suddenly they had added a baby basicly.. fuck me.. I find it funny when people try to cope by saying that they are not real characters. A girl/guy that looks like a child and you enjoying yourself to it clearly entails you're a pedophile. No matter what age they are. So don't expect people to be okey with it fictional or not..

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
That's hardly cope, that's just true. Look at Jotaro, no way the dude is meant to accurately portray a 17 year old in part 3, he's built like a truck. The official age for characters is almost always just what works for the story, but that's likely to conflict with how the artist wants to portray them, and how they were designed. Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent or at least young children, how does that apply when they look like an adult, but there's a sticker slapped on them that says "Age: 15"? It ain't the sticker that's causing the arousal, if it were taken off, nothing would change. It's just like that so the story can make sense, often at the expense of the design not making sense. They aren't real, so there's no case of them looking older than they are either, they were never born and didn't grow into that form, they were drawn as that. What a dumb take... I don't get why you performed necromancy on this old ass thread just to say some stupid shit like that.