Donor
Mar 2, 2019
FurrHouse [Ch. 4] [Chimeros] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [298 MB]
- - -

Mac [306 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EllenBeauty

Feb 6, 2022
I really liked the game, the only pity is that it is short, and there are too many characters, it will be difficult for the author to reveal them. The game is super, everyone is so nice, if only it would last for many hours.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really liked the game, the only pity is that it is short, and there are too many characters, it will be difficult for the author to reveal them. The game is super, everyone is so nice, if only it would last for many hours.
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.

EllenBeauty

Feb 6, 2022
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.
It happens that there are a lot of beautiful characters, but you love and like 1 or 2 very much, and you make choices in dialogues to the detriment of the others. and it’s like you’re wasting away, passing by a bunch of everything in the hope of finally meeting your favorite character again

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
aye i dont know if you already planned it but could we have some male on futa or futa on male content or both if ur just that generous in the future?

the animations are pretty smooth so i think it would be a good addition

Last edited:

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Add a TRAP or something, PLEASE

Cock in male needs to happen in every game.
There is no " trap " tag. Would be great in every game if the
YOU DARE ANGRY REACT?!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
What do you expect with such a idiotic comment. Most people are not into trapt . If you want that in every game, you should become everybody's top-Patreon, so you maybe have a say in the content of the games. Good luck with that.
Same as asking everybody only to eat patatoes. Ridiculous.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021

What do you expect with such a idiotic comment. Most people are not into trapt . If you want that in every game, you should become everybody's top-Patreon, so you maybe have a say in the content of the games. Good luck with that.
You should only eat patatoes from now on :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: AhrimanH

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

You should only eat patatoes from now on :cautious:
Potatoes. P.O.T.A.T.O.E.S
7CY6.gif

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes